Jack the Ripper in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack the Ripper in America

Just wanted to let everyone know that tonight, at 9pm EST in the US, there is a documentary on the Discovery Channel called "Jack the Ripper in America." It tries to connect some American murders that may be linked to the crimes in London in 1888. I'm skepical, but I'll probably check it out.
    I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Is there anywhere online where this can be watched?
    Best regards,
    Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

Sorry, Jack, I looked. Nowhere to be found.

I noticed you're from Nottingham. I got a friend that lives there.
      I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Comment

Download it.
        Regards Mike

Comment

It isn't very good because it doesn't explain who the other American victims are aside from Carrie Brown. I also was irritated by the graphologist's "expert" opinion on the Ripper letters which had nothing to do with anything at all. I think the date of Brown's death was quite a bit before James Kelly's arrival in New York, but it is pinned on Kelly as well as a previous, unnamed victim found in the river. Kelly is a valid suspect regardless of the approach of the documentary.

Cheers,

Mike
          huh?

Comment

Working...
          X