Channeler to Find Real JTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Channeler to Find Real JTR

A psychic channeler, Kevin Blackwell, has agreed to contact JTR. I would like to have 10 definitive questions for Blackwell to ask JTR. Questions that we need the answers and only JTR can answer. My personal email is Kwanitaka@aol.com.

Here is the item I have placed in my weekly column The Devil's Hammer on FromTheBalcony.com:

Channeler Kevin Blackwell. My good friend John L. Petersen, Founder and President of The Arlington Institute, www.arlingtoninstitute.org and author of A Vision for 2012: Planning for Extraordinary Change, introduced me to Kevin Blackwell. Kevin, currently living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, had an extraordinary spiritual experience and it left him able to channel anybody who ever lived, including Jesus, Einstein, JFK, Tesla, Lindbergh, etc.

You can learn more about Kevin by watching some of Kevin’s YouTude videos including: The Story of My Awakening (1 of 3) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW3L1-lyQl0), and My encounters with Moses, Gandhi, Jesus, Buddha (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orfXTAn_Yv4).

I have plenty of questions for Moses and, since I just finished another book on Jack the Ripper, I’m hoping Kevin can ask JTR his name and exactly how many victims he had. Jack the Ripper: The 21st Century Investigation: A Top Murder Squad Detective Reveals the Ripper's Identity at Last! by Trevor Marriott.

For Moses, perhaps we could find out (a) Where is Mount Sinai? (there is a dispute over the exact location), (b) What happened to the Ark of the Covenant? And (c) Where is his body buried?

Send your questions for deceased relatives or famous people to me for Kevin.

Kevin Blackwell is a New Age practitioner with over 25 years of experience in a variety of areas. In 1979, as a 16-year-old freshman in college, Kevin experienced a “spiritual awakening.” His study recently culminated in September, 2007 with a profound and continual experience of enlightenment. One major component of his study has been ongoing conversations with spiritual teachers of the past.

Today Kevin is an inspirational and motivational teacher who gives lectures, workshops, seminars and classes. He can communicate with angels, spirit guides, and distant and deceased loved ones. He is clairvoyant and clairaudient and is capable of analyzing auras and helping clients develop their own psychic gifts.

Yes indeed, you might like to ask Kev on my behalf whether Carling Black Label on draught is as bad as in the beer can... and if it's not too much to ask does Carling lager come in bottles, if so is it any better, and if so where can you buy it?

Comment

AP -

They recently tried to relaunch Carling Premier, an experimental "smooth" lager of a few years ago, without much success. Shame, as it was quite nice in its day.

Kwanitaka - I am struggling to get hold of Centurion's Ghost, brewed by the York Brewery. Does Kev know of any outlets in London?

Regards,

Mark

Comment

sports

Hello Kwan. A lovely idea.

Of course, it frequently occurs that ghosts are a bit skittish about direct questions, so I've devised an indirect one that might help us decide between the 2 major suspects:

"Jack, what is your favourite sport? Is it cricket or solitary vice?"

The best.
        LC

Comment

Can Kevin establish contact with Gordon Brown?

Also, if he can't get through to Jack, maybe Moses could nip round and knock him up.

Comment

Of all the sh1t I've read on these boards over the years, this really does take the biscuit..

Graham
            We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

I've never seen anyone post their email address like this.
              "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                Of all the sh1t I've read on these boards over the years, this really does take the biscuit..
                It might be a good idea to ask Jack what his favourite biscuit is. If he answers "Garibaldi", then Donston's our man after all.
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                  It might be a good idea to ask Jack what his favourite biscuit is. If he answers "Garibaldi", then Donston's our man after all.
                  Gotcha, Sam.

Graham
                  We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Indeed Mark, I remember Carling lager as a young lad of 16 and it was a damn fine pot, but these days it's beyond the help of all but in the spirit world.
                    Did someone mention spirits? I'll 'ave a double green fairy and then I can speak mit das teufel personlich.

Comment

Ahem! Actually, I went to high school in a building that was right next door to the Carling Brewery. On the other side of the brewery was the Lay's Potato Chip factory. The aromas made for a very interesting concoction! After band practice we staggered off the field, reeking of chips and beer.
                      "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Here's the thing, in all seriousness...

One, as a NeoPagan myself, I believe that this kind of thing may indeed be possible. (No lobbing of Carling and Lay's, please.)

But, two, let's make an attempt at logic, here. When people have questioned real, live serial killers about these same kinds of things, they don't always tell the truth, and we know this. So why would one think that JtR's ghost would suddenly become strictly and profoundly honest about his past deeds? Living people lie and confess to crimes they didn't commit, and I see no reason why the dead would be any different than the living in this regard. (That is, how would you know that the spirit you were chatting with was really Jack, and not some other spirit with a confession-complex?)

Sometimes I swear that the denizens of the spirit world are the New Noble Savages...
                        ~ Khanada

I laugh in the face of danger. Then I run and hide until it goes away.

Comment

And what if Jack's gone over to the other side or reincarnated or whatever else dead people do?

Comment

suggestion

Hello M & P. Well, in Jack's case, I could make an interesting suggestion vis-a-vis the afterlife.

The best.
                            LC

Comment

Originally posted by Mascara & Paranoia View Post
                              And what if Jack's gone over to the other side or reincarnated or whatever else dead people do?
                              Yep. And what if those of us who believe that there is something after death really are wrong, and we really are, as the materialist-reductionists might phrase it, animated sacks of meat?

I don't think we are, for a number of reasons not relevant here. Likewise, I don't think that the act of dying renders one universally omniscient, or suddenly gives one a shedload of scruples that one did not have in life.

(And now, remember, if you're going to lob potato chips at me, throw Snyder's of Berlin -- I can't get them here in Texas and I miss them terribly. I will also accept Garibaldi biscuits, which I love, but don't tell the channeller guy. I don't want him thinking I was Donston in another life.)
                              Last edited by Khanada; 11-09-2009, 10:14 AM.
                              ~ Khanada

I laugh in the face of danger. Then I run and hide until it goes away.

Comment

Working...
                              X