I know who did it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know who did it!

It was a conspiracy of Ripperologist using Herbie Wells´ time machine to do the crimes! You filthy killers!
    Sorry, couldn´t resist. (Runs away and uses time machine to escape the mob).
    Me?
    For the memory of my sweet, ambereyed and animal-loving mother (1932-2007). Be happy in Heaven.

Hey Christine1932,

I have a world first right here, right now, because I know for real who it was. It was the the most obvious person - the Butler did it! You know the funniest thing is Christine is that your theory makes as much sense as most of the other theories. I have even herd a theory that a nineteenth century werewolf killed Mary and the others.
    When real life detectives are trying to solve crimes, one of the first things they look for is motive. Who?, why?, and what did they have to gain? Well, ripperologist's have gained the most from these crimes - no question there. It would make sense they would build a time machine and execute the plan. They never would have dreamt of the success of thier plan. Famous suspect's, Royals, doctors and hundreds of suspects.The case will go on forever.

I hope one day I could invent a Herbie Wells time machine. I want to know if a gaurdsman killed Martha.If Hutcho was telling the truth about old Mr Astrakan.If Barrett was telling the whole truth about Mr Devereau. If Maybrick had any envolement what-so-ever in these crimes(since every modern psychic who has tried has mentioned him). Thanks, Q.
    Last edited by quasar; 08-08-2009, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by quasar View Post
      Hey Christine1932,

I have a world first right here, right now, because I know for real who it was. It was the the most obvious person - the Butler did it! You know the funniest thing is Christine is that your theory makes as much sense as most of the other theories. I have even herd a theory that a nineteenth century werewolf killed Mary and the others.
      When real life detectives are trying to solve crimes, one of the first things they look for is motive. Who?, why?, and what did they have to gain? Well, ripperologist's have gained the most from these crimes - no question there. It would make sense they would build a time machine and execute the plan. They never would have dreamt of the success of thier plan. Famous suspect's, Royals, doctors and hundreds of suspects.The case will go on forever.

I hope one day I could invent a Herbie Wells time machine. I want to know if a gaurdsman killed Martha.If Hutcho was telling the truth about old Mr Astrakan.If Barrett was telling the whole truth about Mr Devereau. If Maybrick had any envolement what-so-ever in these crimes(since every modern psychic who has tried has mentioned him). Thanks, Q.
      I totally agree, thank you! Now I just need to write a bestseller about it!
      Me?
      For the memory of my sweet, ambereyed and animal-loving mother (1932-2007). Be happy in Heaven.

Comment

Working...
      X