The Jew's Body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jew's Body

by Sander L Gilman, published 1991... has anyone got this?
    Hot stuff indeed.

"The Jew's Body"... does it come with an appendix?
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Heres a bit I found on the author and his views....

Seems like an interesting fellow, thanks for the post Cap'n.

All the best AP

Comment

Sam, I'm gonna pay you back for that when I'm sober.

Michael, trust me, this guy's thoughts on the JTR crimes are absolutely revolutionary.

Comment

If anybody wants to read it, it's available, in part, on Google Books.
          Last edited by The Grave Maurice; 07-23-2009, 01:01 AM.

Comment

I know that, but you can't copy the ******

Comment

Certainly none of us would want to miss the ******. <Yawn>.

Comment

Just read the Ripper part. He says Eddowes was the last victim and Mary Ann Nichols was butchered in her room. His 'facts' are completely wrong. He argues about a historical perspective in the UK where a Jew has erroneously been blamed for murders, but he lists only 3 events, one in the 11th century, one in the 18th, and the Ripper murders. My guess is that the Irish have been blamed, historically for a lot more by the Brits. He talks about how hated the Eastern European Jews were because they were seen as outsiders and aliens, and primarily because of circumcision.
                The fact is, Jews themselves have always projected themselves as outsiders, and different (perhaps better), and that has more to do with nonacceptance in the last 100 years, than some sort of Gentile scheme, or at the very least has exacerbated animosity. When someone is perceived as not wanting to belong for whatever reason, things become difficult between groups, and it isn't just a one-sided affair.

I think this guy is nuts. But you read him yourself.

Mike
                huh?

Comment

Oh come, Mike, nobody was attempting to portray Gilman as a factual author on the Ripper crimes, but rather I thought he had a splendid insight into the motive and purpose of the crimes, as when he states:
                  'Jack could kill the source of infection, because like them (the whores) he too was diseased.'
                  Gilman then goes on to link such motiveless motive to 'Similia Similibus Curante', in other words 'like cures like', as in homeopathic medicine, and then qualifies that with:
                  'The scourge of the streets, the carrier of disease can only be eliminated by one who is equally corrupt and diseased, like Jack.'
                  Those who know of my interest in Thomas Cutbush and Lord Grimthorpe will be able to see why I am attracted to such radical thinking.

Comment

AP,

Okay, so you enjoyed a bit of it. My crazy theory about Jack searching for something that he couldn't find because it didn't exist (some energy or essense of a woman), kind of fits in with his, but that might mean we are both mad... mightn't it?
                    huh?

Comment

I guess we are all mad, Mike.
                      Especially me.
                      Gilman has pace though, and space, just look at this one:

'Jack becomes the sign of deviant human sexuality destroying life, the male parallel to the destructive prostitute.'

That is a blinding vision which I share.

Comment

Working...
                      X