Have I Missed an Episode somewhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I Missed an Episode somewhere?

Where has ripeprcast gone? I have been waiting for part 2 and also the new crime buff thing and read it was gonna be posted a while back! Really enjoy these podcasts, easily the best on the net!

It was posted that Part 2 would be out last Saturday with another new episode following a week later, I suppose something must have come up but it should be up soon. I can't wait either but I understand they all have their own lives outside casebook.

Comment

The next episode will be online this weekend and I have a few topics in the works for August. We are slowing down a bit for the summer, but I'll be in Las Vegas, Nevada, September 24-26 for the JtR Nonference meet up and live podcast.

Thanks for listening,

JM

Comment

Jon, you awful tease...you're torturing us Rippercast fans!

Comment

Rippercast is as elusive as the Ripper

It seems that Rippercast has become as elusive as Jack the Ripper... Does anyone know what happened to Rippercast or to Jonathan... We've been waiting a long time for part 2 of the C5 podcast... does anyone have a clue what's going on?
          Cheers,

Ryan Miller

Comment

I have a very hectic work schedule which has prevented me from finding the time to edit the completed podcast or organize topics for future shows. As soon as I can do it, C5 pt 2 will be online. I also have a one-on-one interview in the works in a week or two. There are plans on currently that will help get the shows booked, recorded and edited so Rippercast will continue. I'm sure that an announcement will be made soon.

Sorry It's been awhile,

JM

Comment

Thanks for the update, Jonathan. Mind you it's only because the podcast is so popular that you get posters (like me) coming after you.
              I know from hectic. Hope you're able to have time to enjoy real life, too, somewhere in there. Looking forward to whatever appears next time.
              Cheers!

Comment

Yes, its great to hear that Rippercast is still going strong. We don't mean to pester you about it, it's just that my day at work is so much easier with my ipod feeding me Ripper information. I would come home from lunch, sync my ipod to itunes, get the new Rippercast episode and have a merry day at work. Although this has given me time to re-listen to some of the previous episodes and pick up some of the tidbits that I may have forgotten. Anyways, thanks again Jonathan and crew, for an incredible podcast and I look very forward to upcoming episodes.
                Cheers,

Ryan Miller

Comment

Many thanks to all involved in Rippercast a trully fantastic production. Long may it continue.
                  My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Comment

Working...
                  X