"Video Tour" & Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Video Tour" & Hello!

Howdy, I'm new here. Been reading JTR stuff on and off since 2001, been getting into it again since I started reading "Dust and Shadow" this summer (not bad, not perfectly factual, but not bad- still haven't finished it, so don't give it away. I'm so certain Sherlock Holmes will change history and save the day and there will be happy bunnies and birds singing in the trees at the end ).

I'm starting this thread because I remember seeing a thread earlier in the year where people were talking about designing a "virtual ripper video tour," including past photos, commentary and on-the-scene film of the murder sites. There was talk of charging a viewing fee to make it practical.

Is anybody doing that yet? Because if they did, I must say that I hardly make end's meat at my job and I could never afford to actually go to these Ripper sites, being an American, but I would pay damn near ANYTHING out of my paycheck to get a glimpse of this video tour thing Heck, do you need donations to make it, because I'm sure if we all donated a few bucks to the cause we could make it happen somehow.

PS- I saw the mini-tours of the murder sites by "GuildfordGhost" on YouTube, hi there man!

Howdy,
    just thought I'd link to the thread where the idea for the video walking tour was originally "born," it really is a good idea...
    General discussion about anything Ripper related that does not fall into a specific sub-category. On topic-Ripper related posts only.

Comment

Working...
    X