From Hull -Hohoho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Hull -Hohoho

It has long been thought that the lay out of killings formed a symbol. I think I have found one that fits, even though the result will seem ridiculous. As you will see in my very rough diagram(turned on its side), the lines formed by the five ripper killings begin the first steps in the "ancient German children's puzzle" The House of Santa Claus. Not only do they begin the first steps but they begin one of the few ways of solving the picture puzzle. It is my opinion that step five and two are meant to be the same location. As close as he could manage, poorr fellow.

On the map we can see that there would have been nine killings in all. I believe the killer furnished enough steps in the puzzle to allow use to fill in the gaps.
    The house is not upright, for obvious reasons. So it would not be so easy to solve. To fit the area. I believe the fourth killing was special and vital. Catherine Eddowes was left in Mitre Square. Some have seen this as connecting to Freemasonry. The triangular mutilations beneath her eyes add to this. If we see this as the crest of Santa's house then it all makes sense. The eye of God above the pyramid of Freemasonry, and earlier, is suggested by all the clues now. The crest of the house, the pinnacle of the pyramid. The mitre joint angle suggesting the shape of the roof and a building. The cuts under the eyes are the crest of Santa's house to the killer.

Did any of the other women leave any clues to this theme?

Mary Ann Nicholls was known to have a friend called Leather Apron. Who wears such a thing? A man who makes things? She also boasted of her new bonnet. She was no beauty and always found it hard to get the money for a bed, yet here she is wasting cash on a bonnet? Or was it a gift from Leather apron? Who makes things and gives out presents? Hmm.

Annie Chapman was found with coins and two rings laid out at her feet. More gifts? She was found near a leather apron too.

Liz Stride found with grapes and sweetmeats in her dead hands. Having a quick snack before she got to business? More likely the killer placed them there as a clue. Fruit and sweet things. Good Christmas fare. Before her death she was seen with a man who carried a parcel.

Catherine Eddowes we have dealt with. I feel her clues relate to rooftops. Where else would Santa be found?

Mary Jane Kelly was seen with another man with a parcel. This man had a horseshoe tie pin. Was it a horses hoof or a reindeer? (of course, the original Santa Sinterklaas rode a horse, not reindeer and a sleigh) At her death scene we have a fireplace and a chimney no doubt. Ho ho. In the fire we see another bonnet and some velvet. Velvet is the fur from a young deer's antlers.

Another thing to consider is the use of the word "jolly" in some of the ripper letters. And the amount of HAHAHA this fellow gets up to. And his reference to being "buckled"? Does that summon up images of a large belt for a large belly?

Whitechapel. The word itself mirrors the image of Santa's house. His house would be white, with snow. Chapel, a building of God. A house of God. Simple.
    The symbol has no magical history in itself. I believe we are seeing the killer's sense of humour at play. But take the roof off and we have a square and a cross. The angle of this seen with the map the right way up turns the square and cross into the EYE OF FIRE a Germanic symbol. We also have the alchemical symbol for the four elements.
    But this could be supposition.
    The suspect? An obvious one sprang to mind, then I found a massive clue left by him.

Roslyn D'Onston Stephenson is my man. Also went by the curious name of Tau Tria Delta. And that name is the clue. It fits the image of Santa's House. The delta is obviously the triangular roof. The Tau is obviously the cross. The Tria? What is left of the picture without the roof and cross? Three lines that form the floor and two walls. Weak? yes, but then the killer couldn't have it too perfect.
    I believe Roslyn deliberately left the clue of that odd pen name on purpose. He also intentionally connected himself to the ripper so that his pen name would be there as a clue. He may have even intentionally become a suspect to ensure the clues would be there. Why? for whom? Himself, that's who. I believe he commited these crimes and left these clues to solve HIMSELF. In his next reincarnation. Crazy? Maybe. He did kill women for no good reason.

If all this is true, then was the first murder also well planned? Or was it pure luck that the name of the first victim would be Mary Ann NICHOLS?

Mary Jane Kelly was seen with a gentleman before she died. He wore a horseshoe tie pin. The name Roslyn means "gentle horse". We all know this man's link to ties.

Make sense of this if you will. A man who thinks he is Santa Claus? No doubt the obvious gag of word play with Santa and Satan and Claus and Claws would have appealed to such a man. And might this all explain how he went about unseen? Across the rooftops? Down chimneys?

And why DID the Cola company change Santa's costume from green to RED?
    Last edited by albie; 06-08-2009, 01:47 PM.

Just found this. A possible reason for Jack the Ripper as a name

In the classic, Teutonic Mythology, author Jacob Grimm provides us with some revealing detail into St, Nicholas’s transformation into Santa. Notice in the following excerpt from Teutonic Mythology where Nicholas converts himself into the Knecht Ruprecht [the devil], a "man of Clobes" or a "man of Claus." Grimm states, the characters of Nicholas and Knecht Ruprecht "get mixed, and Clobes [Claus] himself is the "man."

The Christmas plays sometimes present the Saviour with His usual attendant Peter or else with Niclas [St. Nicholas]. At other times however Mary with Gabriel, or with her aged Joseph, who, disguised as a peasant, acts the part of Knecht Ruprecht Nicholas again has converted himself into a "man Clobes" or Rupert; as a rule there is still a Niclas, a saintly bishop and benevolent being distinct from the "man" who scares children; the characters get mixed, and Clobes himself acts the "man." (qtd. in Siefker, Phyllis. Santa Claus, Last of the Wild Men: The Origins and Evolution of Saint Nicholas. Jefferson: McFarland & Company, Inc., 1997, p. 69)

Comment

Rupert is a version of Robert.

Thinking of names? Complete 2021 information on the meaning of Rupert, its origin, history, pronunciation, popularity, variants and more as a baby boy name.

Thinking of names? Complete 2021 information on the meaning of Ruprecht, its origin, history, pronunciation, popularity, variants and more as a baby boy name.

Robert Donston Stephenson was, of course, Roslyn's original name. In his mind, he is Ruprecht, the man behind the guise of Santa.
      Last edited by albie; 06-08-2009, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Why the cannibalism? There is a story about Saint Nicholas...

"Another legend tells how a terrible famine struck the island and a malicious butcher lured three little children into his house, where he slaughtered and butchered them, placing their remains in a barrel to cure, planning to sell them off as ham. Saint Nicholas, visiting the region to care for the hungry, not only saw through the butcher's horrific crime but also resurrected the three boys from the barrel by his prayers. Another version of this story, possibly formed around the eleventh century, claims that the butcher's victims were instead three clerks who wished to stay the night. The man murdered them, and was advised by his wife to dispose of them by turning them into meat pies. The Saint saw through this and brought the men back to life."

In his twisted mind, Santa becomes the cannibal.

Comment

Another thing. D'onston was once seen tracing a triangle on his door with his finger. Was it a triangle or was it part of The House of Santa Claus?

Comment

I think you might be very close here. I wonder if Stephenson's hospital bed might be seen as a sleigh? Just a thought.

Cheers,

Mike
            huh?

Comment

Santa sleeps all year round, maybe.

Another thing. The forum will not let me edit my original post for some reason. Probably sweetmeats..erm...the cookies on this computer. No grapes were found in any stomaches. Was the grape vine in the hand of one of the victims a myth or real? If real then that shows it was a prop deliberately placed there. I wonder if a friend had visited D'Onston that day in hospital and brought grapes. HOHO. Probably played havoc with his bad teeth, as they do mine. He knew what to do with them.

Comment

Come here, there's more...

The symbol of the cross in the square is also used in astrology/astronomy. And denotes the idea of "in station" when a star appears to be static. Turned over it also denotes a month in time in alchemy and old chemistry. Why did Jack miss out October altogether? Did he not want to step on another man's holiday? Tee hee.

Was this another clue?

And, consider Tantalus and his similarity with Santa Claus. Tee hee.

You'll get there. Tee hee.

Comment

More!

“Earth diamond” “Eye of fire” a sign associated with Hel . It is said to allow one to always see the truth. This may be by enhancement of second sight as it is also said to dispel glamors and fascinations. This is also said to be the ever-gazing eye of Vor (aware), the goddess from whom nothing in the entire nine worlds can be hidden.

Hel? from Hell? From Hull more like.

Comment

Santa Claus?

Uh oh. It's happening again....

Comment

Take me now.....................
                      'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Now, there's an offer...
                        Roll up the lino, Mother. We're raising Behemoth tonight!

Comment

He probably used Rudolph's red nose to light the way as he cut up the victims,hence the speed of removing the organs in 'supposed' darkness.

Comment

!!

Now why didn't we think of all this.........
                            'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Mr.Hyde

Originally posted by Suzi View Post
                              Take me now.....................
                              Already up for trolling.
                              JTR actually came from West Acklam.Not far from Hull.

Comment

Working...
                              X