Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitechapel Society Meeting 6th June 09

Hi All,
    Don't miss the Whitechapel Society meeting this Saturday!

PHILIP HUTCHINSON
    'THE WHITBY COLLECTION AND BEYOND'

Philip has been extremely fortunate to have come across the most important location photographs for many decades when in 2007 he acquired the now famous (yet previously unknown) Whitby Collection

Tonight's talk will be about the photographer of The Whitby Collection and will include, for the first time in the UK, every image from that series as well as comparative modern shots.

Those of you who have copies of the superb book,
    'THE LONDON OF JACK THE RIPPER, THEN AND NOW'
    By Philip Hutchinson and Robert Clack, might want to bring them to the meeting as Philip has a special guest attending....

See you there!
    Frogg

Details of the WS 1888 - www.whitechapelsociety.com

Originally posted by frogg moody View Post
    Philip has a special guest attending....
    I for one am certainly looking forward to it. It's not Trenouth is it?

Comment

Is that using the slideshow I put together for him again? I'll be wanting commission!
      Say hello: http://www.myspace.com/alansharpauthor

Comment

Hi John

Unfortunately it seems that Neil & I will maybe not be able to come to your book launch on Thursday- hopefully you will be at the WS meeting on Saturday with a supply for people to buy.

Coral

Comment

Hi Coral, Frogg ,Adrian...........

He he sadly it's NOT La T at the do!!!!-

Won't be able to make it till August me 'cos Birthday too close to the June do mega (((HUGS))))))) and GOOD Luck Frip!!!!

Taking hubby to see ' Woman in Black' for his birthday ay the end of August - it's 20 years since it started! and tickets are £20 each now .... go to www.whatsonstage.com
          for tickets- it's the most terrifying evening you'll spend in a theatre- even if you've seen the BBC version!!!!

GOOD LUCK for that launcherooni John!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got mine.... waiting for an sign!!! (Aren't we all!!!!) LOL xxxxxxx

Suz xx
          Last edited by Suzi; 06-03-2009, 12:27 AM.
          'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Originally posted by Ash View Post
            Is that using the slideshow I put together for him again? I'll be wanting commission!
            I wish it were, Alan - it would be so much easier for me! Nah, some of the photos have changed so SOMEHOW I've got to work out how to put a Powerpoint presentation together MYSELF.

PHILIP
            Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

Hi All,
              We're looking forward to this Saturday - it will good to see you again Coral.

John, are you bringing some books to sell/sign? Good luck with the book launch!

Cheers,
              Frogg.

Comment

Working...
              X