Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planet Nania

Hi Everyone,

Have decided to restart thread due to a serious mistake last night. Trust you don’t mind. What I find interesting is that someone has come up with a theory on CS Lewis books that no one appears to have noticed before and seems at present to have been largely accepted by experts.

Anyway better to have a thread entitled Planet Nania I believe. Perhaps Admin would consider deleting last night’s hasty post.

All the Best Pirate

I saw only the last 10 minutes of this and wasn't impressed, the man has obviously been reading too much Da-Vinci Code, Bible Code, and Green Cross Code! I cannot take these people seriously.

Would love to debate this but I must get to work on The Stephenson Code!
    Regards Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
      I saw only the last 10 minutes of this and wasn't impressed, the man has obviously been reading too much Da-Vinci Code, Bible Code, and Green Cross Code! I cannot take these people seriously.

Would love to debate this but I must get to work on The Stephenson Code!
      Hi Mike

Yes this was the way I viewed it. The Ripper case being ladden with such theories. However this guy seems to be 'being taken seriously'

I'll see what I can dig up and get back later.

Pirate

Comment

Just to add: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chronicles_of_Narnia

If you follow down this link on Wiki there is some interesting information on when the books were written and published. Clearly there is some confusion over the order in which the books were meant to be read. Largely because the Lion the witch and the Waldrobe was the first book. However the Magicians Nephew is set chronologically before hand.

I must admit that I have not read: The Horse and his Boy. Must have skipped it for some reason..

However as far as codes and theories go, this latest one is most interesting.

Pirate

Comment

Working...
        X