Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Merchant - Spital Fields

Hi All,

I am very new to this posting malarky and what I am about to say has probably been discussed and disproved before but please entertain me for the next few minutes by reading the below.

I have a number of my own theories of whom the ripper may have been but was reading from the following site into the meaning of the word ripper. Needless to say it existed before JTR used it and he specifically refers to it as "don't mind me giving the trade name". Surely this would have been considered by the Met?

maybe it was in clear sight all along? With Spitalfields market being in close proximity it would also allow perhaps a local with knowledge of the road network and a skilled/quick bladesman to do his work? He also would perhaps know the victims from after work pursuits
    The breakdown with this would be that a man with Fish knowledge is unlikely to have any education in the anatomical knowledge of a human being

This is only a though as I have other theories as to his indentity but want more proof first. Im just throwing it out ther to see if any one has already covered it and maybe came across something to disprove.

Let me know and thanks for reading
Working...
X