George Morris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Morris

Ive just read the Casebook page on George Morris, its one of the best things Ive ever read regarding a suspect, a very suspicious character.

Do you mean George Morris as in George Morris, night watchman at Kearley and Tonge warehouse? I've never read anything on casebook regarding him as a suspect. Would love to read it if you have a link. Cheers!
    Best regards,
    Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

Hi Sam,Adam,
      I have researched George James Morris quite a bit in the past.I suspect he may have been an accomplice of Jack the Ripper.If you are interested in finding out more you might want to take a look at my article for Ripperologist-Cats Cradle over on Dissertations.
      Best Regards
      Rob

Comment

From the dissertation by Andy aliffe on william Stewart:

Stewart had re-staged the murder of Catherine Eddowes in Mitre Square to prove that the Night Porter, who said he heard nothing, must have been wrong. Stewart tore a piece of apron cloth which echoed around the Mitre Square buildings.

Was George Morris lying?

Comment

The apron piece was cut.

Monty
          Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
            The apron piece was cut.

Monty
            Right thanks Monty. Why didn't stewart know that? But if the rip echoed, wouldn't that have been one of the more quiet parts of the murder. I mean you've eddowes footsteps, the ripper subduing possibly strangling her, killing her cutting her open etc and so forth. It sounds like some noise would be made and does seen a bit odd that Morris wouldn't hear it see anything.

Comment

Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
              Right thanks Monty. Why didn't stewart know that? But if the rip echoed, wouldn't that have been one of the more quiet parts of the murder. I mean you've eddowes footsteps, the ripper subduing possibly strangling her, killing her cutting her open etc and so forth. It sounds like some noise would be made and does seen a bit odd that Morris wouldn't hear it see anything.
              What I don't get is why anyone would even notice the sound of material ripping or being cut.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
                Ive just read the Casebook page on George Morris, its one of the best things Ive ever read regarding a suspect, a very suspicious character.
                Didn't he present the tv show animal magic years ago
                Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Working...
                X