Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could the killer have been a transexual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could the killer have been a transexual?

Like in the movie Silence of the Lambs?

Remember the last person seen in the area after MJK was murdered was a woman walking away in a hurry. Its possible that the killer had escaped capture because he was dressed as a woman.

Perhaps that is why he was keeping the uteri etc... because he wanted to become a woman.

I can just imagine him now in MJK's room telling her "it puts its organs in the basket or else it gets the hose again".

Its been discussed. Pearly Poll has been mentioned as a candidate. Id say its next to impossible. Not only from the law of averages but from the fact that there arent many reasons Annie went into the backyard other than for the you know whatzits.
    I remember reading a press report where a guy tried dressing up as a woman to try to catch the ripper. The girls beat him up. I think they thought it was the ripper trying a trick or something.

Comment

The killer could have been a 2'10" dwarf with bad acne and a peg leg who was pissed off at women because they only wanted to set him on their knees. He probably wasn't, however.

Mike
      huh?

Comment

Bit confused here. A transvestite is someone who dresses as the opposite sex. A transexual is something different, isn't it?

Anyway, I can't see Jack standing in front of the mirror and thinking "I'll knock 'em dead in this outfit."

Comment

Robert,

Right, a transsexual is someone who has had a sex change or is wanting to have it done. That's why this is such an odd concept to grasp. I don't think there were many around in the LVP, if any. There were dwarfs with bad acne, however.

Mike
          huh?

Comment

Hello you all!

He could even have been a Finnish sailor, who didn't get a drink in the Ten Bells, making the street-girls substitutes for the waitresses...

All right, more serious; in the tense atmosphere of the Whitechapel, the transvestites, homosexuals, etc. were obviously more suspicious people to the common men and women than usual.

So; had JtR been anyone belonging to the groups above, that person would probably have been lynched!

All the best
            Jukka
            "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

Hello

The girls were all killed in an acceptable location to fulfill a sexual transaction, therefore, it is reasonable enough to rule out the possibilty of a client dressed in women`s clothing, a policeman or someone from an overtly religous background.

If the killer wanted to avoid suspicion and gain the confidence of the girls, the obvious requirement would be to appear as a local working class man.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                Like in the movie Silence of the Lambs?

Remember the last person seen in the area after MJK was murdered was a woman walking away in a hurry. Its possible that the killer had escaped capture because he was dressed as a woman.

Perhaps that is why he was keeping the uteri etc... because he wanted to become a woman.

I can just imagine him now in MJK's room telling her "it puts its organs in the basket or else it gets the hose again".
                oh for f*** sake .... this is bloody stupid

Comment

To get specific here, are we asking about a transsexual man or a transsexual woman. The former would be someone who identifies with the male gender though born with female genitalia, and the latter would be the opposite... and I don't know why I'm going on here because it is a dumb thread and probably should be deleted.

Mike
                  huh?

Comment

I have quite a few contempory news reports where a male has been arrested in females clothing, usually to try and find the killer, and more often than not, reporters, although some admitted to doing it for a jolly!

This would of course refer to transvetite activity, seen here, with these two from Hull, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXHkyQnpLPg
                    Caution, the video contains strong language, violence, and scenes of a transvestite nature...and the Hull accent!
                    Regards Mike

Comment

Some Cops and Reporters dressed like women to attract the killer, that doesnt make them transvestites..since the first Transgender operation was 64 years after the Ripper killings and in America..the killer couldnt be categorized as transsexual anyway, and Jaime Gumb's killing and skinning motivations were'nt to change genders, he was denied that ability by Clinic Shrinks....it was to build a female "suit".

I think taking the fact that of three street victims with abdominal mutilations 2 had the uterus taken is important...and I think it is gender specific.... Kates left kidney was in addition to the partial uterus. But I dont believe theres any reason to suggest the man was seeking to "evolve" himself by taking the female organs....besides what would he need approx 1.70 uteri for?

Cheers all
                      Last edited by Guest; 03-23-2009, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Hello Michael!

Plain and simple question;

How he/she could have experimented the "evolving" on his own?!

I mean, making medical experiments on his/her own body...

All the best
                        Jukka
                        "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

No.

Simple as.

Silence of the Lambs is a movie. A very good movie, but still just a movie. Jack obviously picked prostitutes up specifically, either because they were prozzies, or because they were easy targets. Either way, he wanted a woman in some sexual capacity or another. His collection of uteri could be likened to Chikatilo's removal and eating of uteri from his victims - I think the two killers are probably remarkably similar in fact, except Jack was older and probably mentally disordered to s significant degree.

Comment

Originally posted by j.r-ahde View Post
                            Hello Michael!

Plain and simple question;

How he/she could have experimented the "evolving" on his own?!

I mean, making medical experiments on his/her own body...

All the best
                            Jukka
                            Hi Jukka,

Id agree that its unlikely someone would operate on their own self in that manner ... ...but as an aside, I do know of a kind of quack Eastern European doctor that was in London at that time doing experiments on some titled aristocrats that were seeking a treatment to make them immortal. He was using Uteri, believing some chemical component of the organ or its function was the key...and surgically implanted some into both male and female patients...many of which of course died... and then involved family investigations into the cause of death.

One was a relative of the Carnarvon Family who later gained notoriety in connection with their financing of King Tuts Tomb search and excavation.

The Hotel in which he met with his "secret society"...or more accurately the secret basement quarters where he entertained his kooky patients was destroyed around the start of 1889.

We also know by the semi-slanderous book Uncle Jack that Fertility Studies were going on in London Hospital. Uteri were also used in Germanic gypsy like rituals as candles. Uteri samples were also solicited by an American doctor from at least one teaching hospital a year before the murders to accompany his research papers...he offered 20L.....the rough equivalent of 1500L Sterling today according to Sam Flynns estimates...which I trust.

The organ itself may be gender specific, but its intended use by the thief doesnt have to be.

Cheers Jukka

Comment

Hi All,

Here ya go. Knock yourself out on this lot.

Regards,

Simon
                              Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Working...
                              X