Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roslyn D'onston

Ok heres what I think a bit complicated though

If Martha and Emma were actually victims of the Ripper then it has to be Roslyn.

Emma was killed on the 3th of April or 3.4.1888
    Martha on The 7th of august or 7.8.1888
    Polly on the 31.8.188
    Annie on the 8.9.1888
    Liz stride (or Elizabeth Gustafsdotter as I read somewhere)
    on the 30.9.1888
    Same night as Catherine because he couldnt mutilate her
    And Mary on the 9.11.1888

Ok here the complicated part.
    Multiply each number from the day and month eg. 3*4, 7*8 etc
    then add them and you get 757.
    Now add the amount of numbers of each of these vicitms names and you get 91.
    Take that away from 757.
    757-91 = 666.A number which is used by devil worshippers.
    Now I also read Roslyn was supposes to be kinda involved in these things.
    Aleister Crawley accused Roslyn of of being the killer cause he tried to become "Invisible" (it is claimed that the ripper ran away from the Mary kelly murder naked)
    Also more things indicate it was him.He was a journalist who's reports (thats how its called?) were more detailed than others.
    He was a failed doctor so he knew some of anatomy.
    I think the he did all these things cause he as fantasizing with the becoming invisible.Killing Kelly so violently as the last..lets say Ritual sacrifice like?
    Anyway thats what I think.

Now consider this,
    1841 May 16th Robert Donston/Douston Stephenson, Christened, the name is illegible.

Page 304
    BAPTISMS solemnized in the Parish of SCULCOATES, in the County of YORK, in the Year 1841 (the file reads 1831 but the 31 is crossed out and replaced with a 41)
    When Baptized, 1841 May 16th
    No, 2411
    Child’s Christian Name, Robert Donston
    Parents Name, Christian, Richard and Isabella
    Surname, Stephenson
    Abode, Charles Street
    Quality, Trade, or Profession, Oil and Bone Merchant
    By whom the Ceremony was performed, Ed. Ward

1849 The Baptist Missionary Society publishes the Baptist missionary Magazine featuring the following, Treasurer of Wesleyan School, Rev Charles Prest, 11 Story Street, Hull.
    1861 April 7th Census,
    Rev Charles Prest 4 River Terrace, North Islington, London

1863 Robert D’Onston Stephenson leaves an entry in a book of Muster Rolls

Robert D’O Stephenson, Age 22, Height 5’10, Address Sculcoates, Hull” The Sculcoates is altered and now reads “4 River Terrace, North Islington“, There is also a entry that reads “Drilled” which is crossed out.

the same address as Rev Prest in the 1861 Census. This is held at the Bishopgate Institute, and it was a list compiled by a gentleman called George Jacob Holyoake who was responsible for the recruitment of the British volunteers.

1876 January 14th Roslyn D’Onston marries Anne Deary, at St James Church, Islington, Middlesex. His father Richard Stephenson, Gent, gives him away.
    Her father Charles Deary, Farmer.

1904 The Patristic Gospels is published, a collection of Holy Gospels as they exsisted in the Second Century.

Stephenson's family where involved in the Primitive Methodist movement here in Kingston upon Hull, Stephenson's sister even married a Reverend, and his brother, Richard, admitted he was a "Church Warden"

Other than conjecture by less than reliable sources, and writings by Stephenson himself, based on Rider Haggards novel "SHE", there is not a lot of hard evidence linking this man to "Black magic"

The story of Stephenson's involvement with Black Magic comes from "The O'Donnell" manuscript, which in turn was based on a meeting between Bernard O'Donnell and Vittoria Cremers in 1935!

1935 O'Donnell meets Cremers.
    47 years after the fact!

1958 O'Donnell writes the Manuscript.
    70 years after the fact!
    23 years after meeting Cremers!

You can read the O'Donnell here, http://studies.jtrforums.com/index.php

Good luck with your research, there is a small section on here regarding Stephenson.
    Regards Mike

Comment

Mike, wasn't it proved on here, by yourself I believe, that Donston couldn't have been the Ripper? Also A.R, it is virtually accepted that Emma Smith was not a victim of Jack the Ripper but of a street gang, unless Jack was part of that gang but personally I cannot see Donston going around Whitechapel with a group of ruffians!

Interesting theory though.
      Best regards,
      Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

Working...
      X