Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel has arrived

Hi all

Just wanted to say "hello" to everyone here on the casebook messageboard.

And Thanks for all your kind words and support, both here and in E-mails regarding my resarch and articles in Ripperologist.

As some of you might know, i started working on a documentary in 2005. In 2006 i got cancer and was out for about a year. The motivation was still there but not my strength. However, i have been healthy for about 2 years now and i have resumed the work of the DVD. I am aiming for a June 2010 release. Right now i am going through tons of footage that we shot in 2005.

I will try to visit this board at least on an weekly basis in the future.

All the best from a snowy Sweden

/D

Daniel,

Great news about your health, great news about the documentary and great news you'll be dropping by Casebook weekly.

All the best from a snowy Connecticut.

Don.
    "To expose [the Senator] is rather like performing acts of charity among the deserving poor; it needs to be done and it makes one feel good, but it does nothing to end the problem."

Comment

Hi Daniel,

Nice to virtually meet you.....and to hear that you are on the tail end of some bad times. My best wishes for continued good health.

Just wanted to say that I very much enjoyed reading your research on Elizabeth. I wish we had a Welsh or Irish counterpart that could be so helpful with victim number 5.

Be well, and I look forward to your insights. Cheers.

Comment

Daniel,

You are someone whose work I admire greatly. Your last article was just as great as the others Ive read. Whenever I seen your name on the title I just have to read.

Fantasic to have you hear but even more fantastic to hear your health is on the up.

Your biggest fan...

...Monty
        Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Daniel,

Really great news that you pulled it through and that you've been well since then. I keep my fingers crossed that it will stay that way.
          And no doubt many, including me, is looking forward to see the result of your work when the time comes.

Daniel, you have snow...?????

/Glenn
          The Swedes are the Men that Will not Be Blamed for Nothing

Comment

Daniel,

Monty seems to have stolen my thunder, but I'm very glad to hear that the DVD is back on the rails. I look forward to seeing it.

Comment

Grave,

My apologies. Im sure you would have done a better job too. At least you can spell 'here' correctly.

Monty
              Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Hi all

Glenn, if i look really close to the ground, i think i can see something white

Jokes aside, i am in the planning stage of yet another "Rip" article, hopefully in the summer. However, i need help from guys and girls here on the board.

The question i would like to ask you is simply:
                What should be article be about?

* What information is missing about Liz early life in Sweden?
                * What do you think i should focus on?
                * Any specific questions you would like me to answer?

Comments, suggestions and feedback are welcome.

I also plan to host a "one night only Liz tour" in Gothenburg in June. This will be held in both English and Swedish. All important sites will be visited as well as a chance for all of you to see the original documents regarding Liz.
                Hope that sounds interesting!

Hope to hear from you soon

/D

Comment

Hear Here Mont!!

Great to hear you're on the up Daniel!! Long may it contiue- and you -and your wonderful articles! The tour thing sounds excellent!- as to the article- any digging on Liz when she first arrived in London would be great!!!

Hugs

Suzi x

Snow's been and gone here-come back- and gone again!- MEGA rain forecast here for the next week- I'd rather have snow in some ways- at least it's quiet and doesn't keep you awake at night!! (And there's the added bonus that school may be closed!)
                  xx
                  Last edited by Suzi; 02-08-2009, 06:58 PM.
                  'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Here's hoping that your previous encounter with the "C" word is completely a thing of the past.

From someone who admires your work on Stride...and your passion for the Case.

How

Comment

Working...
                    X