Status of Ripperologist??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status of Ripperologist??

I am assuming one came out in December, though there has been no thread devoted to its launch. Of course, the thread poster is always Mr. Wood, so he may be planning to get around to it sometime in June or so.

Boys, maybe it's time to designate someone else to be the official thread poster.

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Yep, maybe it is...

In other news, subscribers will be excited to hear that we have so many features in the imminent 100th issue (February) that we'll be publishing in two separate parts. That's 200+ pages of top articles by top authors, both famous and not-so-well-known.

If you're not a subscriber, don't miss out - subscribe now!

£12 for six all-colour issues, delivered to your email box each month on the dot. The two-part issue 100 counts as a single-issue.

Contact me at adamwood55@yahoo.co.uk for details.

Best wishes
    Adam
    Executive Editor
    Ripperologist magazine

Comment

Good to hear about the double issue, Adam. Well done and congrats on issue 100! Quite a landmark, and quite a magazine!

I thoroughly enjoyed my sub when I had one and intend to renew once the economy rebounds a bit and I can afford to do more than pay rent and utilities, food and gas...
      All my blogs:
      MessianicMusings.com, ScriptSuperhero.com, WonderfulPessimist.com

Currently, I favor ... no one. I'm not currently interested in who Jack was in name. My research focus is more comparative than identification-oriented.

Comment

Working...
      X