Adam Walsh Case Solved!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Walsh Case Solved!!

I don't know how recent this news is but the "America's Most Wanted" show host John Walsh and his family now have closure. I read and watched a news conference on Yahoo yesterday on how after 27 years they have finally caught the man who kidnapped their 6 year old son, Adam, back in 1981. He had been murdered and decapitated with only his head found no body. I'm sure this goes to show that even though time goes by, there are still people willing to close cold cases and bring justice to the victim and family. Thought I would just let you folks know.

Esther

This is another of these "feel good", blame it on the dead guy "solutions" like anthrax and Kosminski. All they had was the "confession" by an attention seeker - that's it! Toole, if he was a killer at all, was not even known as a child killer. His convictions were for adults. A while back, they were trying to pin this on Dahmer because he was in the area at the time and he did actually kill boys sometimes. In reality, I doubt it was either of these guys. If Toole did it, why couldn't he tell us where the rest of the body was? Sorry to rain on the parade.
    Last edited by sdreid; 12-18-2008, 07:22 PM.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

If you read Walsh's book published eleven years ago in 1998, you would know about all the other evidence besides the confession. Four witnesses put Toole in the store and outside the store with Adam. Toole is very distinctive. He had a machete and the markings were matched to Adam's skull. Blood in his car would have proved it but police lost the car. We have a child killer here in Ontario and she can't find the body.

Comment

Then what took so long? The car business is just speculation.
        This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
        X