Caylee Anthony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caylee Anthony

The body of a small child was found this morning less than a quarter mile from the home of Caylee Anthony's grandparents. No identification has been made yet.

According to an article I just read in the Orlando Local 6.com website,
    Tim Miller, the leader of EquuSearch, a Texas-based group that has performed numerous searches for Caylee's body, said he talked with FBI agents, who told him that they believe the remains belong to Caylee.

The page you're trying to access could not be found or is no longer available.

Comment

Now that the remains have been positively identified as being that of Caylee's, it is my fervent wish that someone in prison happens to accidentally beat Casey's head against the bars ...a few dozen times...a night.

Rare to see that level of cold indifference from a mother for her missing child, but...adding in all the rest of the factors, she needs a severe hurting.

Let all Oz be agreed;
      I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

I believe the electric chair is still an option in Florida. Unfortunately though, I think it's only if requested by the condemned.
        This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

A Surfeit of Evidence

It has just come out that this same meter reader tipped the police to the presence of a suspicious looking plastic bag as far back as August. The police claim to have followed up on it but nothing was found. The man called in the tip three times in August.

What happened last week was he went back to the area out of curiosity and that was when he found the skull.

In trying to determine what could have happened here I picture a high profile case with leads pouring in by the dozen. Each and every lead must be followed up. Everyone is rushed, overworked and tired. Either they just gave the area a very cursory glance and didn't see the bag, or worse yet skipped the whole thing and reported that they had looked when they hadn't.

For us the application is simple. The police in 1888 probably interviewed the ripper and they probably had some evidence which would allow them to find him. It is when there is too much information coming in that the truth gets buried.

Today there is less excuse for this because we live in the information gathering age. Everything can be entered in a computer and information from disparate sources linked.

If there isn't software to do this there should be.

Comment

Working...
          X