Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Louisiana Blood - Hollywood Blockbuster.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisiana Blood - Hollywood Blockbuster.

Hi there,

This website and many many books and DVD's were the inspiration for me to write a Hollywood blockbuster screenplay re-envisaging the Ripper as a Victorian 911...I have looked at all of the facts, sources and myths surrounding the Ripper murders and come up with what I believe to be a larger and more wide ranging angle. This is of course a work of fiction, but I believe it encompasses pretty much all of the known facts and mythology that is out there. Obviously I had to draw the line at any suggestions that the Ripper was an Alien! But pretty much everything else is touched upon. The screenplay has won awards and reached the finals of 12 competitions so far, and is being read by a Hollywood production company.

However, life being what it is I would welcome any contact from anyone who knows someone, who knows someone etc, that would enable me to breech the gatekeepers of an LA agent, manager or Studio development exec. I believe this film needs to get to a screen as soon as possible. Budgeted at above $30m it needs some big players involved, and though I'm making some noise the more noise the better. Please visit my website touchwoodpicturesltd.com and email me your comments if any, or any suggestions for contacts. All communications will be treated in confidence. There is some blurb on the site and the latest news of it's progress, so please enjoy your visit!
    Edit/Delete Message
    Yes I do.
    50.00%
    No I don't.
    0.00%
    Bring it on!
    0.00%
    I'd love to see it!
    50.00%
Working...
X