Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anyone verify likelihood of this....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone verify likelihood of this....?

I am a psychic and simply asked 'who was the ripper'?...I got the following information and having put it together and conducted a google search I arrived at Michael Davitt. The following information is exactly as I received it with NO prior knowledge of the case .... Can anyone shed any light?

cloak and dagger
    number 53
    st lucia
    martin
    no substitute for gratitude
    cronies
    malcolm
    mervyn
    ratchett
    crisis in wimbledon
    stonemason
    wracked/the rack
    portland
    portaloo?
    slave
    st reathem
    wreath
    market square
    shrewsbury
    cotton wool
    miller
    yes it was a man
    right arm injury
    weakened polio
    crucifix
    merton
    moreton
    gloves
    molly
    campbell
    number 6
    cordon
    teetren
    solved

Originally posted by psychicnell View Post
    Can anyone shed any light?
    Why does a psychic need Google?
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Sam,

Why does a psychic need Google?

Atmospherics disrupting the psychic connection perhaps? Though I often wonder why fortune tellers and the like can get arrested by the police without knowing it's time to shut up shop in advance.

Don.
      "To expose [the Senator] is rather like performing acts of charity among the deserving poor; it needs to be done and it makes one feel good, but it does nothing to end the problem."

Comment

very amusing

i realise it sounds lame but there it is ...i am brave enough to put it out there at risk of being mocked now perhaps somebody could use their knowledge to confirm or deny the possibility of this mans involvement....bearing in mind i had no idea who he was up until a few hours ago when i used google to research the information i received. psychics dont claim to know everything...i certainly never have

Comment

Hi there.
          I have never heard of this man in the context of being the Ripper.
          Interesting photo of him though if you compare it to the Channel 5 photofit.

[ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	340x.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	655176[/ATTACH]
          Attached Files
          In order to know virtue, we must first aquaint ourselves with vice!

Comment

i agree...thanks for that
            i see no reason why he would be connected though?

curious

Comment

Nell,

Take a look at this. It's from the Casebook and is at the link below.

Remember Trafalgar Square.

"Bloody Sunday" will be commemorated on Tuesday, 13 November, on Clerkenwell-green by a torchlight meeting to demand the right of meeting in Trafalgar-square, the release of George Harrison, and the dismissal of Warren and Matthews. Michael Davitt, Cuninghame Graham, C. A. V. Conybeare, and Dr. Clark are the M.P.'s who will speak, and among others who will address the gathering are Mrs. Besant, the Rev. Stewart Headlam, Richard Eve, Dadabhai Naoroji, and John Burns. Contingents with bands and banners will march from different parts of London.

At any rate, he worked at a cotton mill in his younger days.

Best,

Cel
              Last edited by Celesta; 11-02-2008, 11:16 PM.
              "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

MP Michael Davitt

Hello, Nell!
                You can look up the life of Michael Davitt online. He was a very interesting man who was a lifelong worker for the Irish cause. As far as your list goes, Michael's right arm was crushed by a cogwheel at the cotton mill where he worked and had to be amputated. I can't see this man being the Ripper. He hasn't the profile for it and has no right arm, which I suspect would hamper his 'rippings'. At least it would clear up the ancient Ripper argument about the killer being left-handed!

More from an article to commemorate Davitt's life, "Historian Carla King, in her forword to Davitt’s Collected Writings 1868-1906, Edition Synapse, remarked that during seven years of a brutal prison regime, Davitt turned, with a greatness of soul and a power to forgive reminiscent of Nelson Mandela a century later, from physical force terrorist to a constitutional politician. Davitt inspired Mahatma Gandhi in his campaign against the British Empire."
                Last edited by Pippin Joan; 11-02-2008, 11:39 PM.
                Joan

I ain't no student of ancient culture. Before I talk, I should read a book. -- The B52s

Comment

Thank you for sharing your insights with us, Nell. We need all the help we can get.

Comment

thank you all for your responses!

i did not know the ripper was believed to be left handed...i think that is also very interesting...i am just wondering why this information would come in connection to the case...the dates certainly fit from what i have researched on the net just now but i agree...unlikely candidate

Comment

My kingdom for a time machine!

I just looked up the names of the speakers at the Bloody Sunday commemoration, and what a line-up! All of these people were the foremost radical activists of their day. It's really a treat to just google each of their names! It would have been fascinating to hear each of them speak.

I'm sure that each and all of these people were keenly interested in what was happening in Whitechapel and saw it as a societal problem.
                      Joan

I ain't no student of ancient culture. Before I talk, I should read a book. -- The B52s

Comment

Maybe your guy was an associate of Davitt, or someone with a similar profile?

I think I saw something about a museum associated with Michael Davitt, too. He seems to have been very influential on social issues.

At any rate, Nell, welcome to the Casebook.

Best,

Cel
                        "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

thats an interesting thought....maybe davitt knew the identity rather than it being him....will dig a little deeper in a psychic way if i can!

thank you for the welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by psychicnell View Post
                            thats an interesting thought....maybe davitt knew the identity rather than it being him....will dig a little deeper in a psychic way if i can!

thank you for the welcome!
                            I have often wondered whether Michael Davitt may have known the identity of the ripper.Four of the five crimes were committed when he was in Paris .He was there at the same time as Anderson ie up until 4th October 1888 when four of the five murders had already been committed.But hey---maybe he committed them by remote control!

Comment

that is very interesting...you know so much and i am learning!
                              ruling out remote control then....do you know who michael davitt suspected? did he ever state his belief?

Comment

Working...
                              X