The Town Pants--Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Town Pants--Live

For those of you who, like me, are fans of the Town Pants, we just got back from seeing them live. They were performing for the first time in VA--and they kicked solid ass. So if you live in Canada, or the west coast area or catch them on their next tour (this being the last date on their current tour) and have a chance to see them, I HIGHLY recommend it. They didn't perform Dark Annie, or really any of their songs from Piston Baroque except for the opening number New South Wales, but were really entertaining and played til their fingers bled (literally).

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

I had a quick email conversation with one of them a few years back. Unfortunately they never played Germany and I know of no plans that they will :-(

Christian

Comment

I knew you'd be green. Someone standing next to us took a bunch of pics and said I can steal some once she's posted them on her website so I'll add them in a couple of days.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

The Town Pants? Why, you youngsters don't know what music is. When I was a lad, I saw The Beatles, The Stones, The Dave Clark Five, Herman's Hermits, Gerry and the Pacemakers, Little Stevie Wonder, The Supremes....they all came to Toronto. (Well, actually, I had to go to Detroit to see The Supremes, but still....) Anyway, you whippersnappers don't know you're alive....And stay off my grass, you kids!!!

The Official Site Curmudgeon

Comment

Hi Grave Maurice,

thanks for calling me a kid, made me feel much, much younger.

C

Comment

My pleasure.

Comment

Ginger gets his whistle wet...

The Bloody Brother and his Bleeding Banjo...

The band's spanky toy fiddles around...

Er...this is Duane.. :shrug: Zzzzzzz

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

Aaron both sucks and blows...

Guess which one is wearing a pink thong. I have it on excellent authority...

And I just want to thank Wendy K for allowing me to use her photos...You can find her photos at flickr under the username wck if you want to see more. Thanks again to her!
                Last edited by Ally; 10-07-2008, 07:11 PM.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

Working...
                X