Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a long while !!

Hi all,

Some of you may remember me from earlier times before the system crashed and obviously some are new after that time.

I notice my Friday polls have stopped since i left !!

Im just curious now,as i have just come back to check things here,why things like the time is incorrect on each message etc as i am obviously out of touch with the new set up.

I know from some members who let me know that we lost so so much of the former system so any updating would be good .

Thanks all - i know podcasts now exists - anything more i should know ??
    Last edited by halomanuk; 09-25-2008, 12:53 AM.

Welcome back, Barry.

We've missed the Friday polls.

Hope you are well.
    "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Originally posted by halomanuk View Post
      Im just curious now,as i have just come back to check things here,why things like the time is incorrect on each message etc as i am obviously out of touch with the new set up.
      Hi Haloman

Back in the day everybody was on Greenwich Mean Time.

Now time doesn't exist here. Something to do with the 'server' whatever that is.
      allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Hi Celesta !!

great to see you are still here .

Stephen ,thanks,i thought something was up with the time - a shame because it throws you on a lot of things..good to see you still going too matey !!

Comment

just to add to Celesta"s greeting---great to see you back Halomanuk!
          Best
          Norma

Comment

Thanks Norma ,its GREAT to see you still here too,your input was always so valuable to the site .

Unfortunately i had to nurse my mother to the end,she had cancer,so it has taken me a while to put my historical hat back on in this field and my other parts of British history...but i'm hopefully back !!

Might be a few weeks before the 1st Friday poll though !!

Maybe i will dig an old one out from my mind for this Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Thomas View Post
              Now time doesn't exist here. Something to do with the 'server' whatever that is.
              It's all to do with the Hadron Collider!
              Regards Mike

Comment

Working...
              X