Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why?

I'm new to this site and when I read a post that interests me I go to the Members List to find out just a tiny bit about the person who wrote it. I think nine times out of ten the only info I get is 'N/A'. Why are most of you so shy?
    Carol

You come from Chatham in Kent and think James Maybrick was Jack the Ripper and you ask this question?

Ripper Smisher

Pirate

Comment

Hi Carol,

Give mine a run through.
      This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

You look good with an UZI Stan..but isnt there a rule about sexual flirtation on Casebook?

Comment

That's actually an Chinese made M/AK-90 but it gets the job done.
          This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Carol,

Good question. I think part of the problem now stems from the server crash of unblessed memory early this year. Everyone had to re-reregister and I think that a lot of the regulars simply got back on the boards as soon as possible and neglected info and pics. But certainly prior to that the membership section was adorned with interesting pictures, many of which were actually of the person whose name appeared.

Don.
            "To expose [the Senator] is rather like performing acts of charity among the deserving poor; it needs to be done and it makes one feel good, but it does nothing to end the problem."

Comment

I got info (suspect not to be taken seriously).

Comment

Hello Carol!

And the Scandinavians are known to be a bit shy, aren't they?!

I have been thinking about adding "The Man With No Fame" -photo of me, but I have had a following reason for not doing that: being a bit lazy...

All the best
                Jukka
                "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

Pirate Jack writes:

"You come from Chatham in Kent and think James Maybrick was Jack the Ripper and you ask this question?"

You name the cons and forget the pro´s, Jeff; Carol is MARRIED TO A SWEDE AND LIVES IN SWEDEN!

As a Swede - or at least close to - she is perfectly allowed to believe in any suspect she wants. And we can´t blame her for coming from Chatham, Kent, since she has done something about it.

Welcome to the boards, Carol - hjärtligt välkommen till Ripperforumet! May your journey here be an enlightening and joyful one!

The best!
                  Fisherman

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                    . And we can´t blame her for coming from Chatham, Kent, since she has done something about it.
                    Inferring what exactly?

You're be claiming she's Welsh next

Comment

Jeff writes:

"You're be claiming she's Welsh next"

What kind of heartless brute do you take me for, Jeff?

The best!
                      Fisherman

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate Jack View Post
                        You come from Chatham in Kent and think James Maybrick was Jack the Ripper and you ask this question?

Ripper Smisher

Pirate
                        Hi Pirate Jack,
                        Would it help if I told you my maternal grandmother was Irish from Cork? (True).
                        Carol

Comment

Working...
                        X