Patricia Cornwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patricia Cornwell

What di you think of her bookPortrait of a killer Jack the ripper case closed! and do you think she solved the case!

Spiderman, welcome to the discussion. It's good to have you here. Cause I think everybody in England is either sound asleep or pulling an all-nighter at the disco.

Well, I read the book. The whole thing. I can't say as I really suspect Walter Sickert. The artist. To me the author did not prove it. I think he was in France most of that time. Doing what artists do in France. Sipping coffee at a sidewalk cafe, walking about getting inspiration from the countryside. Admiring the beauty of the women. I don't really think he killed anyone, but Patricia Cornwell has him down for forty murders.

What do you think, Spider?

Again, welcome,

Roy
    Sink the Bismark

Comment

I read the book twice and was not amused! They only thing she went halfway to proving is that he sent a "Ripper Letter"!! If everyone who sent a Ripper Letter was a murderer, there would have been a higher body count!
      Regards Mike

Comment

I'm not certain Patricia has proved anything Mike..

All she has is an expert possibly linking Sickert to one of the Hoax letters.

However if this is proved correct it would be a most interesting and Fascinating connection, given some of the stories, re: Stephen knight, that we all grew up with...

Perhaps you'd even have to consider Patricia Cornwall for your prestigious "Jack The Ripper" award...at conferance...

Now that would upset a few Ripperologists

Comment

Working...
        X