Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Queen Victoria and Virginia Woolfe..... as suspects??!!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen Victoria and Virginia Woolfe..... as suspects??!!??

I actually read somewhere (can't remember where, sorry ) an article that suggested and put forward QUEEN VICTORIA as a Jack the Ripper suspect. And we are not talking Royal Conspiracy here, ie, she knew about Gull, Eddy being the killer. Were talking that Queen Victoria herself committed the murders as she had a bloodlust that she couldn't control and her "people" and the police and all the government knew this and covered it up and allowed her to go out at night in a royal carriage to commit the killings.

So, is Queen Victoria the most unlikely Ripper suspect.... EVER? (Apart from the escaped ape of course!)

I would be amazed if there was anyone on the forums who actually believed that QV was Jack (Jill?!) the Ripper but if there is, I am open to be convinced!!

I also remember seeing something that gave Virginia Woolf as a suspect but I can't remember what "case" they put forward. Anyone heard anything about Woolfe being a suspect? If memory serves me right, I am sure she would have been about 3 years old at the time...............

The best!

Adam
    Last edited by Uncle Jack; 09-16-2008, 01:12 AM.
    Best regards,
    Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Hi Uncle Jack

It could have been Virginia Woolf - she was not 3 but 6 and quite a strong lass!!!

Debbie
    Deborah McDonald
    Author: 'The Prince, His Tutor and the Ripper'

Comment

Originally posted by dmcdonald@onwight.net View Post
      It could have been Virginia Woolf - she was not 3 but 6 and quite a strong lass!!!
      Perhaps, Deborah - but, let's face it, who'd have been afraid of her?
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

mr potato head

of course it wasnt the queen but you are near enough.. it was her son the prince of wales. later to be king edward... hence the reference to i think it was monro (please correct me otherwise) who told one of his sons that the real reasons behind the killings was a particular "hot potato"

it makes tons of sense
        ha ha ha

Leighton

Comment

Working...
        X