The Prince, His Tutor and the Ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Prince, His Tutor and the Ripper

Just wondered if anyone has had a chance to read my latest book entitled 'The Prince, His Tutor and the Ripper' yet?

Please do not think this is another mad Royal theory it is rather a look at the lives of J K Stephen, Prince Eddy and Druitt with a load of new factual evidence.

It is available from Amazon or can be ordered via bookshops.

Please let me know what you think of it.

With kind regards

Deborah McDonald
    Deborah McDonald
    Author: 'The Prince, His Tutor and the Ripper'

Hi Deborah, It's on order and should be here this week sometime, but knowing Royal mail, some bloke in Kazakstan is probably reading my copy!
    Regards Mike

Comment

Dear Mike

Oh dear still no sign. Hope you find it is worth the wait!

Regards Debbie
      Deborah McDonald

Comment

Deborah, I have a love hate relationship with our local sorting office. At one point I was getting so many books they used to wait until the Friday to bring them in the van as the post man claimed they were too heavy!

This month I have ordered your book, so I figured they are waiting in case more come
        Regards Mike

Comment

Dear Mike

How on earth do you find time to read them all and write so much on this message board???

Regards
          Debbie
          Deborah McDonald

Comment

Hi Debbie, just checked it out on Amazon...looks like an interesting read (and a group biography: how fashionable!!). So I'll go ahead and order it, now my hubby's asleep and won't notice me loading my new CC number into the website

Hope to get back to you soon (but I'm in the Persian Gulf: probably a greater chance of me getting the copy off Mike's Kazakh interceptor before my copy arrives).
            best,

claire

Comment

Hi Debbie, I have a really bad heart, so I spend a lot of time alone, not doing much. When I get bored, rather than dwell on it I read up on Jack! Everytime I go to hospital, a jtr book is packed in my bag. I have read quite a few whilst hooked upto drips and ECG machines, and the medical staff love it!

I have a cardiology appointment today actually in 4 hours time, so I will be packing the "JTR A-Z" for the long journey there, and longer wait in the waiting room!
              Regards Mike

Comment

Dear Mike

Sorry to hear about your heart but I still don't know how you get through multiple books a week. I recently did an MA in creative writing which was great but boy did I have trouble getting through all the reading I had to do. Maybe I should learn to speed read. Also I cannot read in public places - get too distracted. So it's rubbish magazines in waiting rooms.
                Deborah McDonald

Comment

I read quite a lot of the A-Z today, and will finish it again this week. I get lost in books, as it takes my mind off everything and helps me relax.

Sadly, after undergoing a lot of tests today, I still need more to ascertain what is going on! Luckily the bookcase is well stocked!
                  Regards Mike

Comment

The book finally arrived this morning! I shall begin reading later today!
                    Regards Mike

Comment

Dear Mike

I look forward to hear what you think. Hope you like it.
                      Deborah McDonald

Comment

Hi Deborah, so far I am loving it. I love to see a book that is well referenced!

I have a few things that have caught my eye, but I will contact you via email!
                        Regards Mike

Comment

Excellant book Deborah. Heres hoping you write another.

The best regards

Adam
                          Best regards,
                          Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Jack View Post
                            Excellant book Deborah. Heres hoping you write another.

The best regards

Adam
                            Dear Adam

Really glad I am getting positive feedback. Am writing something about the Ratcliff Highway murders at present, so have moved back a little to 1812 but still based in the East End.

But will probably return to JtR again - would love to find something new on Druitt - what about his mother's diary!!

Regards
                            Debbie
                            Deborah McDonald

Comment

Finished it and loved it! Well done!
                              Regards Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X