Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something About Mary. A Theory on Druitt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something About Mary. A Theory on Druitt.

Ive just realized how totally disconnected from Humanity Jack was trying to make Marys body and face. I guess the B&W photo and what Jack left of poor Marys face sort of made it clinical for me. He is not trying to hide her identity thats obvious. Is it rage against Mary? Doesnt seem like rage to me. More systematic when you think about it. Of course it could be your run of the mill Sexual Psychopath but been there, done that.

So it brings me to other motives We know the "standard" other motives but they are pretty much ridiculus. Maybe this one is ridiculus. Maybe its obvious.

But here goes:

Maybe the Ripper is identifying with his victim not as some one else but as an image of himself. He totally obliterates Mary. Like she is now just a shadow. Like Jack is soon to become himself. And it seems as if Jack held nothing back when it came to Mary. The last hurrah. How was he going to have fun later? Maybe Jack planned this to be the last? Maybe Jack knew he was going to end up like Mary? A ghost. A shadow. With no one knowing his true identity as JTR. That could fit Druitt. Lets face it. Mary was most likely the last. Druitt didnt look too much like a Human when he was fished from the Thames.

If Druitt was identifying himself with his victims why would he remove the uteri of Annie and Kate? Maybe he was trying to remove the part that represented his Mother?

But why Kates facial mutilations? I dont know. Maybe feels more connected to his victims as time goes by? Maybe there are more connections to be found along this line.

OK... I admit that a motive such as this for an SK who kills Prostitutes would be completely unique but we have to question why Druitt was a top suspect. If there really was reason to suspect him then maybe he is Jack. Then we should question what sort of motive would Druitt have? Did he just pick the unfortunates because they were easy targets?

It sure seems funny that Druitt mentions his Mother and it so happens wombs were taken from some of the victims.
    It also seems funny that Kates apron was torn just so, as to make it a positive match. Druitt leading a false trail?

But the main problem with Druitt is how could he get away with it? It seems a guy like Druitt would have to have been a genious to plan arrivals and escapes. Blend in. Avoid Police. Ect.. But the Police would know this wouldnt they?

Mitch,

This has been the standard proposal about Druitt, that it was connected to issues about his mother.

Cheers,

Mike
    huh?

Comment

Yes..Of course.
      But that Druitt was seeing himself in the victims? Has that been proposed?
      And that Druitt knew he was going to kill himself thats why he pulled all the stops out with Mary?

Does anyone think Scotland Yard had a running theory connecting the wombs with Druitt and his Mother?

I know this is whacky but Im trying to imagine that Druitt actually did it and trying to come up with a motive.

Comment

I like your theory and I think it's totally possible. I heard Druitt loved his mother a lot... That could easily explain his murders, as he was lost after she died...

Comment

Working...
        X