Mary Kelly's Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary Kelly's Room

Has anyone finally confirmed what the FM on the wall at Mary Kelly's room is meant to mean? The only evidence i have heard of it was in the pics & diary of James Maybrick. Why has no one else said anything about it? How did the police miss this important & obvious sign?

Answers & Questions welcome.

Cheers

Hi Muffcake, The "Alleged" FM on the wall of Mary Kelly's room is nothing more than blood spatter, and means nothing more then Mary Kelly was bleeding, probably from the artierial artery!
    Regards Mike

Comment

Hi Mike thanks for getting back to me. Im not 100% convinced that the blood was a matter of splatter as it does look clear in the pics but i could be wrong.

Does anyone else think that there is more to it?

Comment

Hi muffcake,
        yea iam puzzled by that too, it was suggested in the maybrick diary that it stood for florence maybrick. To me blood doescnt fall like that, if you look at a good picture it is clearly a FM. It also puzzles me how in most or all of the victims the head is tilted to the left after hes finished, weird?

Comment

Hi Mike 74,
          I defo think it is a clear FM. I know the diary says it stands for Florence Maybrick which must mean the diary is geniune? Why hasnt no police statements about it come to light? Could it mean anything else? I know people say possibly freemasons? With regards to the head position i havent paid too much attention but its weird for sure!

Comment

Yea i agree, ive just looked at a good clear pic and it's def FM. I thought that too, freemasons, as its something not to be igonored completetly. Blood can spray and dribble down the wall but not to clearly form two letters.

Comment

For sure someone put the FM on the wall for the world to see but why?

Also why did no family members turn up at her funeral? Did they know that it wasnt really Mary Kelly?

Comment

Well muffcake, another good point. And there was speculation to wheather it was MK in that room. One statement from a woman who knew MK said she saw her on the morning the body was discovered being sick in the road! So was that really MK she saw in the street, was she being sick because she saw the sight at millers court?

Comment

Good point to Mike. Reports say she was found being sick through drink but thats only because no one had decided to ask Mary why was she being sick. I think you might have hit the nail on the head with the fact she was being sick after she saw what had happened in her room!

Comment

Yes muffcake, but others would not agree as it goes back to the conspiracy theory!

Comment

Perhaps you should look at the crime scene photo of Mary Kelly's room in a book such as "The First Jack the Ripper Victim Photographs" by Robert J McLaughlin, as they are the finest quality available and do not show "FM" on the wall.

Rather than relying on a picture in a suspect oriented book.

Take a look at the photo of the wall on this very site, here,
                      Regards Mike

Comment

I've just looked at the photo and I can't see any FM on the wall. There is just blood, nothing more !

Comment

Well i can see it on several others, some pics are clearer than others and it's definately an FM. Go to google images and type mary kelly, there are lots of different ones.

Comment

Let me guess, you have just read a ripper book about James Maybrick and now your seeing patterns on the wall! Instead of opting to seek out the original images, your basing your theory on the images produced in the Maybrick book, and ultimatly on images on websites, scanned from said book!

It is funny that of all the ripper books I have in my huge collection, the "FM" only appears in those that put forth Maybrick as a suspect.

I googled Mary Kelly

Not one of those images has an FM!

JTR A-Z= No FM
                            The First victim photographs= No FM
                            Ultimate JTR Sourcebook= No FM
                            JTR The Facts= No FM
                            Complete JTR= No FM
                            Complete History of JTR= No FM
                            JTR Encyclopaedia= No FM
                            The JTR Whitechapel Murders= No FM
                            The London of JTR Now and Then= No FM
                            Last edited by Mike Covell; 09-04-2008, 05:58 PM.
                            Regards Mike

Comment

I hate to say it, but I have not previously heard of this "writing on the wall". I'm looking at the image of the Kelly murder and I just don't see it. Can somebody point this out to me, highlight the area, or trace over it to help point out what it is you are seeing?
                              Cheers,

Ryan Miller

Comment

Working...
                              X