Bus Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus Attack

Last night a man on a bus attacked a fellow passenger, stabbed him to death, decapitated him, and mutilated the body. Horrified fellow passengers and the driver fled the bus, police were called and the murderer arrested. Not many further details at this time.

Maybe when more info comes out, the nature of this mans madness will give us some insight.

Oh, man is that messed up. For all the things I've heard over the years, that one's about the most horrifying.

An apparently motiveless attack on a fellow passenger who seems from the article to have been a complete stranger in full view of other passengers... That would seem to be off the scale psychotic behavior: the kind of insanity where you do things in full view of other people not caring if you get caught because you're totally divorced from reality.

I can't even imagine what the other passengers are going through...

Dan Norder
    Ripper Notes: The International Journal for Ripper Studies
    Web site: www.RipperNotes.com - Email: dannorder@gmail.com

Comment

Pity the Family

I have prayed for the victim's family.

Comment

How awful. What a terrible tragedy.
        Best regards,
        Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

Yes, this is all the talk here in Canada. I couldn't believe it when I first heard it but after watching all the news reports and reading the online articles....it's just so horrible. And the more disturbing news that came out today was that the suspect was also found to be carrying pieces of the victims facial tissues (tongue, nose etc.) in a plastic bag in his clothing.

My thoughts and prayers are most certainly with the family and friends of the victim, 22 year old Tim MacLean.

Esther

Comment

Like Jack?

What can this man show us? He was certainly less organized than Jack because he did this horrific thing in full view of witnesses. But other than that his actions are very reminiscent of Jacks.

He is acting like he is suffering from some form of mental illness.

Comment

Just when you thought it couldn't get more sordid.

The poor bastard isn't even in the ground yet and we're being invaded by nut-jobs from both the left and right wing.

1) Fred Phelps and his bunch of inbred retards have planned one of their signature "protests" at the funeral for the victim. Despite being denied entry to Canada, some of the scumbags have managed to ooze over the border and have said they will protest as planned. I hope they do--as people who have illegally entered the country with the express purpose of breaking Canadian law, they are going to find themselves having a very interesting stay in the Great White North (no need to thank us, it's our pleasure!)

2) On the other side of the political spectrum, the recto-cranially inverted nimrods at PETA immediately responded to the case by preparing a newspaper ad comparing the victim to animals slaughtered for meat. The plan was to run the ad in the hometown newspaper of the victim on the day of his funeral. Can anyone say "scumbags!"? Thankfully the publisher of the newspaper told them straight out that the ad was in poor taste and to get lost.

“Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

Didn't like His Music

The killer says he did it because he didn't like the victim's music.

Comment

Hi Diana,

That was written by someone who intended it to be humor. I can see where you might miss that, though, as it's not very funny.

Dan Norder
                  Ripper Notes: The International Journal for Ripper Studies
                  Web site: www.RipperNotes.com - Email: dannorder@gmail.com

Comment

Sorry

I didn't catch it. You're right

Comment

Another Generalization Debunked

The Canadian bus decapitation may debunk one of our favorite generalizations.

It is frequently said that when a murder is done with exceptional ferocity and overkill it is because the victim and perpetrator knew each other, ie had some kind of toxic relationship.

In the bus decapitation incident there was horrible post mortem mutilation. Mr. Li, the perpetrator, and Timothy McLean, the victim were perfect strangers.

Comment

Schizophrenia

Mr. Li has been diagnosed schizophrenic.

A man charged in the beheading death of his seatmate on a Greyhound Canada bus last summer is not criminally responsible because he is mentally ill, a judge ruled Thursday, said CNN affiliate CBC News.

Apparently he had some kind of paranoid delusion which made the victim seem a threat to him.

Comment

Apparently he believed the victim was a demon and that God told Li that if he didn't kill him, he would kill Li. It's been huge news here the last couple of days.
                          “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

This is great news...for anyone wishing to go on a killing spree!

I am saddened and sickened that this man has escaped real punishment so they can deal with his mental problems!

Great news for terrorists held in detention...."I did it becuase..God/Allah/Muhammed/Buddah...etc told me to"
                            Regards Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
                              This is great news...for anyone wishing to go on a killing spree!

I am saddened and sickened that this man has escaped real punishment so they can deal with his mental problems!

Great news for terrorists held in detention...."I did it becuase..God/Allah/Muhammed/Buddah...etc told me to"

Dont worry. No one is is in a hurry to let this man out again. Its hard to fake real insanity. He could spend years in hospital before being declared competent to stand trial then get found guilty. If found not guilty by insanity its still possible he never sees the light of day.

Its obvious.. Insane or not this person is a danger and unpredictable. No one is going to want to be the Doctor that lets him out to go on another horrorfest.

Comment

Working...
                              X