Public Reactions to Jack the Ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Reactions to Jack the Ripper

This is a thread for discussion, reviews and questions regarding The Public Reactions to Jack the Ripper, Stephen P Ryder.
    Regards Mike

Here is a link for anyone wishing to purchase this book,

Regards Mike
    Regards Mike

Comment

Hey, I see you put links to Amazon.co.uk across all these threads... These don't appear to be links that have the Casebook affiliate code bundled into them like the links on the main site so Stephen can make a small percentage of the sale to keep the site running. Looking at the code it appears that they might have someone else's affiliate ID embedded in them... Where did these come from?

Dan Norder
      Ripper Notes: The International Journal for Ripper Studies
      Web site: www.RipperNotes.com - Email: dannorder@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Norder View Post
        Hey, I see you put links to Amazon.co.uk across all these threads... These don't appear to be links that have the Casebook affiliate code bundled into them like the links on the main site so Stephen can make a small percentage of the sale to keep the site running. Looking at the code it appears that they might have someone else's affiliate ID embedded in them... Where did these come from?
        Direct from Amazon, no third parties involved, if there are affiliate codes available let me know and i will happily edit the posts.

Mike
        Regards Mike

Comment

Hey Mike,

I think if you copy the link from the main Casebook page that gives information on any Ripper title that the Casebook code will be in it already. Barring that you could link to the Casebook page on the title so people could see the review there and click the link to purchase there.

Dan Norder

Comment

Cover art:

[ATTACH]33[/ATTACH]

Interesting bit of trivia: The image that a strongly anti-Semitic site identifies as Israel Schwartz (as part of some "the Jews did it and covered it up" nonsense) was clearly copied from the middle image on this cover. The coloration is something I added to an old black and white photo myself specifically to match the the rest of the design. The person in question is Bernard Shaw, not Israel Schwartz.

Dan Norder

Comment

Working...
            X