No announcement yet.

Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone has any luck finding a neo-Nazi that is "a good person too" like the president said? I wonder what will happen first: us finding Jack the Ripper or finding a good neo-Nazi. We are so blessed to have a leader offering up such indispensable piece of enlightenment.

Joking aside, there are indeed those who think whites should demand "white rights" the same way minorities get to demand minority rights. But Trump just picked the wrong group to make this point. He should've picked other less (much less) extreme groups, such as groups that demand colleges limit Asian student enrollment to accept more students from other groups; groups that want to limit affirmative action, things like that. Those are not issues that many would endorse, but at least something we can comprehend.

There is always this frequent lament among some whites that minorities are allowed to set up organizations for their respective groups, demand rights in the name of their respective groups, protest against whites on behalf of their respective groups, etc., but when whites do the same things they are immediately labelled racist. The president is obviously thinking along the same lines. But if they have to call neo-Nazis "good people too" to make this point then they don't have a point!

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
      What I keep coming back to, us, "If he is so bad, how did you elect him?"
      Back in the campaigns, Trump was recorded at public gatherings saying, "how I love the uneducated". His base is well known to be largely made up of "White, Male, Poor, Non-college educated".

What has been clearly demonstrated here is that any idiot can make it to the Whitehouse when it is idiots who put him there.
      The Amercian public are the ones responsible for this debacle, those who voted for him, and those who didn't vote at all.
      Thats not to say everyone who voted for him is an idiot, but clearly without the masses of "uneducated" he couldn't have made it, and the US wouldn't be in the mess it is in right now.
      The whole world is laughing at the USA, not to mention Putin who has become the puppet-master.
      Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
        Back in the campaigns, Trump was recorded at public gatherings saying, "how I love the uneducated". His base is well known to be largely made up of "White, Male, Poor, Non-college educated".

What has been clearly demonstrated here is that any idiot can make it to the Whitehouse when it is idiots who put him there.
        The Amercian public are the ones responsible for this debacle, those who voted for him, and those who didn't vote at all.
        Thats not to say everyone who voted for him is an idiot, but clearly without the masses of "uneducated" he couldn't have made it, and the US wouldn't be in the mess it is in right now.
        The whole world is laughing at the USA, not to mention Putin who has become the puppet-master.
        Poor and uneducated, but not necessarily unintelligent, though. They might not have been able to afford to go to college, but might have had valuable life experiences, work experiences, and other means to educate themselves. Many voted for Trump simply because he was the best man for them in regards to their two top issues, economy and infrastructure.

Comment

• Originally posted by YomRippur View Post
          Poor and uneducated, but not necessarily unintelligent, though. They might not have been able to afford to go to college, but might have had valuable life experiences, work experiences, and other means to educate themselves. Many voted for Trump simply because he was the best man for them in regards to their two top issues, economy and infrastructure.
          And that is the problem.... he WAS NOT the better when it came to either issue....unless by better for the economy means more breaks for the wealthy and keeping the lower and middle classes down and in debt....and as for the infostructure.. he never has been good on that...even with his own properties....so people just listened to the barks but didn't bother researching....

There were some things that Trump campaigned on that I did like...such as the whole swamp draining... but I knew it wasn't true.. but I loved the idea... and him claiming he was for diplomacy and would talk to opposing voices.. but again.. that was a load as well....And there are issues I disagreed with with Clinton (however, I did support her, not because she was the democrat.. or it was the only choice....but because I am a New Yorker.. she was my senator and I approved of the job she did... I know many didn't.. but when I ask them why, they usually can't give any good reasons, just that they don't like her....that's fine...but I can dislike someone who does a good job and approve of the job they do)

Steadmund Brand
          "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

I think ou hit the nail with 'those who didn't vote at all".
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Right, I`m finally with you lot, and I now hate Trump too.

"Hunters in Alaska can now shoot and bait bear cubs and hibernating bears on national wildlife refuges after President Trump abolished protections put in place by Barack Obama."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
                Right, I`m finally with you lot, and I now hate Trump too.

"Hunters in Alaska can now shoot and bait bear cubs and hibernating bears on national wildlife refuges after President Trump abolished protections..."
                What a f*ing Neanderthal.
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                  What a f*ing Neanderthal.
                  Yep !!
                  I suppose news like this is hard on our sensitive British souls, as we have finally outlawed our blood sports, even the grouse shooting maniacs are getting a hard time now, and we have evolved onto re-introducing species that we did eradicate back in the dark old days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
                    Yep !!
                    I suppose news like this is hard on our sensitive British souls, as we have finally outlawed our blood sports, even the grouse shooting maniacs are getting a hard time now, and we have evolved onto re-introducing species that we did eradicate back in the dark old days.
                    Yep. Even pigeons, a total pest, can only be shot now if they're made of clay!

Comment

• "Hunters in Alaska can now shoot and bait bear cubs and hibernating bears on national wildlife refuges"

oh yeah all you "hunters" that's real sporting eh???

And the sad thing is...Trump doesn't know or care about this issue.. but.. like a 5 year old... "if Obama did it.. I hate it" way to go folks...just proving how stupid and crazy you are.. how long before the "patriots" want to have assault weapons to kill hibernating bears

Steadmund Brand
                      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                        And the sad thing is...Trump doesn't know or care about this issue.. but.. like a 5 year old... "if Obama did it.. I hate it"
                        That's the impression I get. What a tragic state of affairs.
                        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Originally posted by Svensson View Post
                          Yep. Even pigeons, a total pest, can only be shot now if they're made of clay!
                          Pigeons helped us in both world wars by carrying messages.
                          We should always remember that.
                          No doubt, we may have to utilise them again in the future

..and any creature that stays with a mate for life, deserves a little more compassion.

Comment

• Trump may resign in return for immunity in the Russian collusion investigation?

Last edited by Wickerman; 08-18-2017, 01:07 PM.
                            Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

• Say goodbye to Steve Bannon, the man who wanted to "deconstruct" the United States:

He says he is returning to Breitbart and declaring "war" on the media.

I'm delighted to see that Wormtongue out of the White House.

Trump resigning might be a mixed blessing, as I think Pence could also be dangerous. I think he truly believes in the conservative agenda that Trump only pretended to follow.
                                Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                                ---------------
                                Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                                ---------------

Comment

Working...
                                X