killer milkman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• killer milkman

Anyone know any details about the new ripper suspect who was a milkman from hartlepool.I am expecting serious answers here please and I don't won't any reference to dairy products please.
    Last edited by pinkmoon; 10-29-2013, 09:28 AM.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

I'm aware of Mr. Birch, a milkman, who was a witness. But not of a milkman suspect. What's your source?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
      Anyone know any details about the new ripper suspect who was a milkman from hartlepool.I am expecting serious answers here please and I don't won't any reference to dairy products please.
      Hi Pinkmoon,

Have you got any details?

cheers

Nick

Comment

The Hartlepool Mail has the story:

JACK the Ripper may have moved to Hartlepool after his notorious crimes according to a woman who discovered she is a distant relative of a man who fits the profile of Britain’s most notorious serial killer.
        Dianne Bainbridge says distant relative William Belcher matches every characteristic of the man whose five gruesome murders terrorised London’s Whitechapel area and ended in 1888.
        He had left London as the Ripper’s murders appeared to end, moving to Hartlepool with his wife and young daughter and changing his surname to Williams.
        Mrs Bainbridge talks about her discovery in Fred Dinenage: Murder Casebook, on the Crime & Investigation Network at 9pm on November 5. Her self-published book on her research, Jack The Ripper: In My Blood, is available from Hartlepool’s Central Library or by emailing jacktheripperinmyblood@gmail.com

Comment

[Mrs Bainbridge talks about her discovery in Fred Dinenage: Murder Casebook, on the Crime & Investigation Network at 9pm on November 5. Her self-published book on her research, Jack The Ripper: In My Blood, is available from Hartlepool’s Central Library or by emailing jacktheripperinmyblood@gmail.com[/I][/QUOTE]

Darn I'd love to see this show. Being in the US cannot.

I did write to see where the book is available.

Comment

Someone has just kindly pointed out to me that there is quite a long thread on jtrforums discussing the Hartlepool milkman:

Comment

Thank you all most helpfull could we finally have an answer to who jack the ripper really was I can feel the tension rising already.
              Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Oh to be a newbie again.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Thank you all most helpfull could we finally have an answer to who jack the ripper really was I can feel the tension rising already.
                  Judging by what Debra Arif has posted on that other thread, the answer is no.

Comment

Who's Debra Arif?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
                      Who's Debra Arif?
                      Tom Wescott should know that better than most people!

Comment

Wasn't there a milkman who was tried around the time of JtR for murdering and mutilating a young boy? Off the top of my head the victims wounds were very similar to the rippers victims.

Comment

Hi,
                          I guess now all can be explained..
                          Mary Kelly left her room that morning, saw Mrs M, and then the milkman outside The Britannia , purchased some milk and returned to her room seen by Maurice Lewis.
                          There are a few hiccups along the way, but the milkman has always been a profession that is the brunt of many a joke, so why not involve in Jack the Ripper.?
                          What a load of .....
                          Regards Richard.

Comment

Hi Richard

I haven't been following the milkman idea very closely, but from the JTR Forums thread it seems that this isn't a totally ga-ga idea, i.e. it's not in the same league as the Fifth Victim.

Comment

Hi Robert,
                              I guess I am too used to the usual 'new' suspect tripe that has hit us over the past couple of years, but the idea of the local milkman being the killer had me at least initially in real ''fits''.
                              But to be fair I shall be watching on November 5th, to see if there is any fireworks ...or just plenty of ''crackers''
                              Regards Richard.

Comment

Working...
                              X