Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
    Hi all,

Yes, to me, it seems like an overly complicated, inefficient and risky way to silence a bunch of prostitutes. Why not just make them disappear? Also, given the time frame, wouldn't the later victims have caught on to what was happening and gone to police before their number came up? Just some thoughts; not trying to be argumentative. I don't have a favorite theory.

Jeff, do you know if the "guy who moved to Australia" is still alive?

Vincent, is your suspect still living?
    Just a quick responce Stan...The Australian theory is the same as Stewart Evans theory which he was told in confidence and understandably doesnt want to discuss on a public message board. Certainly I think we should rerspect his wishes.

However Stewart seems emphatic and sincere in his claim, and I believe if an author of his standing makes such a claim it should be taken seriously.

If yu want to try a PM you could at least ask his advice on what he could hint at..I believe he mentioned another author in a post at some point.

All we know is Suspect suspected by the police who moved to Australia?

We must respect Stewarts stance.

So for now the above is all we have

Pirate

Comment

• Since this guy didn't use a firearm, would he have been eligible for the death penalty?
      This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Well, I'd easily argue the point that it was a remarkably complicated way to silence a number of prostitutes by simply saying that it worked.
        Not one person has previously linked the activities of a group of very violent black men, heavily involved in the prostitution of very vulnerable women, hooked on their drugs, sleeping with their upper class clients; and keeping their mouths shut about it.
        As I said it is noticeable that almost all of the victims had attempted to either blackmail or blag their clients on an individual basis shortly before their murder.
        Every single one of the Caribbean men I have mentioned either had previous convictions for very violent assaults, or assaulted the prostitutes we discuss at the time of the murders, or later went on to either murder or violently assault women under their control.
        The last known whereabouts of most of the victims does appear to indicate that the Caribbean clubs, and the men who controlled those clubs, played a vital role in their murders.
        Michael X had this conception of himself that his troops would do anything for him, and they did, they killed women and men when he demanded it. They killed white women who attached themselves to the black men under his control, and he abhorred the idea of mixed race sex, except when he was doing it himself of course.
        Just like Manson, Michael thought he was god, and by god he was, because he got away with murder again and again.
        But you blokes look for a serial killer.
        Let me tell you they do not exist.
        Unless you are prepared to look in a mirror and see yourself for what you really are.

Comment

• Now my feelings are hurt.

Stan Reid

Comment

• What I meant, Stan, is that the image you see in the mirror should whisper Gale Benson at you, so that instead of elected members of parliament sleeping with your whores, you are killing their daughters.
            The black revolution complete, but where did it start?
            In the Thames perhaps, opposite parliament?

Comment

• Ap you've made some interesting claims. And funny enough having done some digging Flemming would appear to fit...

However this is a long way from proving anything..

You're really going to have to do a lot better than suggest some west end prostitutes in the heart of Ladbrook grove, attended similar parties and clubs frequented by Jamacan imergrants..

So what..these girls were prostitutes and drug addicts..

However they were all linked by something...suffocation, missing teeth, scatch marks to the throat (probably self deffence)..theyre bodies were displayed and naked. They were almost certainly killed by the same person..

all you have is a coloured serial killer working for Michael X..are you trying to suggest that they were all killed by different people?

We have a serial killer here..what ever you claim these girls were killed by one man..not a gang

And stop talking riddles, it dont help

Pirate

Comment

Hi all,

Yes, to me, it seems like an overly complicated, inefficient and risky way to silence a bunch of prostitutes. Why not just make them disappear? Also, given the time frame, wouldn't the later victims have caught on to what was happening and gone to police before their number came up? Just some thoughts; not trying to be argumentative. I don't have a favorite theory.

Jeff, do you know if the "guy who moved to Australia" is still alive?

Vincent, is your suspect still living?
                My thoughts entirely... and yes, my suspect is alive. I have passed on certain information to Crimestoppers, anonymously of course

Comment

• A Thought;
                  Does anyone know if the DNA of a son of a suspect would be enough to say whether or not the suspect had any involvement in these crimes?

Comment

• Hi Vincent,

Yes, DNA from a son could point very strongly to a suspect if you had something to compare it to; a sort of reverse paternity type test. It could also eliminate other suspects.

Ah, then we have several suspects still living. Pretty soon we're going to have to put out a dragnet.

Stan Reid

Comment

Hi Vincent,

Yes, DNA from a son could point very strongly to a suspect if you had something to compare it to; a sort of reverse paternity type test. It could also eliminate other suspects.

Ah, then we have several suspects still living. Pretty soon we're going to have to put out a dragnet.
                      The problem is that you'd have to have DNA from the body. ie Seaman found in the throat.

To my knowledge no such evidence exists. I could be wrong but i've nevre heard it suggested..even by Seabrook.

Pirate

Comment

• Hi Jeff,

You're probably right but do you know if any of the victims' clothing is still in evidence? There could possibly be some DNA there. Of course being prostitutes, it could be from someone other than the killer but you can't ignore it just for that reason.

It would be very poor judgment if the evidence has been disposed of already.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Hi Stan

I really dont think so. I dont think such thinks are kept so long.

However I do remember when discussing the Black Museum with Paul Begg that he mentioned another Metropolitan wharehouse...

Did he say Peterbough? out of london somewhere.

Anyway I can ask and find out but this was 1965. I think your clutching at straws..

And Vincent I really must encourage you to talk to someone in the police who can here what you say and give you proper advice. It is obviously still eating at you. Actually my experience is that there are some surprisingly good people in todays force. My brother in law might advice you, at least listen, he's Essex. But its up to you.

Pirate

Comment

• When you hit a 'brick wall', me old pirating mate, you are usually left with a riddle:
                            Attached Files

Comment

• ing

It is highly unlikely that a serial killer operating alone would be able to create a 'brick wall' against the forces of law and order when they were engaged in collecting evidence in cases of murder.
                              A 'wall of silence' is meant here, where witnesses are reluctant to speak out because of intimidation, indicating that a gang of men were operating here in an organised fashion with an organised purpose.
                              I think, me old pirating chum, that you may well have to rethink your attitude here, for we not only have Fleming in the frame, but Helen Barthelemy as well:
                              Attached Files

Comment

• I gave you the five Cap'in

what about O'Hara?

Comment

Working...
                                X