Another theory!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another theory!!

I recently joined the Facebook user group "I love JTR" which has several members from both Casebook and JTR Forums.
    There is a young lady on the group who mentioned that,

She knows who the killer was,
    He was a cobbler,
    He had a foot fetish,
    He resided at 73 Wilkins Street during the murders,

She got this "Top Secret" info from a friend of a friend whose relation had connections to the family of Annie Chapman!!
    Regards Mike

Cobblers, you say?

PS: Would that be "Wilkes Street"? Round the corner from Hanbury, dont'cha know...
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

nothing pointing in the direction of that foot fetish thing, is there?
      In heaven I am a wild ox
      On earth I am a lion
      A jester from hell and shadows almighty
      The scientist of darkness
      Older than the constellations
      The mysterious jinx and the error in heaven's masterplan

Comment

Originally posted by Hellrider View Post
        nothing pointing in the direction of that foot fetish thing, is there?

I believe all the victims were wearing shoes.

c.d.

Comment

She claims Wilkins. I cannot find Wilkins in Whitechapel, Aldgate nor Spitalfields. She claims that this street is still there!
          So I checked my current London A-Z and found only one Wilkins Street in London, but it's in South London!

All but one victim had shoes on, Mary Kelly was in bed, and as a result, shoeless.
          Regards Mike

Comment

indeed, and I tend to think the killer had far too little time to suck on toes or take in the smell of their feet
            In heaven I am a wild ox
            On earth I am a lion

Comment

Originally posted by Hellrider View Post
              indeed, and I tend to think the killer had far too little time to suck on toes or take in the smell of their feet
              My thoughts exactly!
              Regards Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
                She claims Wilkins. I cannot find Wilkins in Whitechapel, Aldgate nor Spitalfields. She claims that this street is still there!
                So I checked my current London A-Z and found only one Wilkins Street in London, but it's in South London!

All but one victim had shoes on, Mary Kelly was in bed, and as a result, shoeless.

Hi Mike,

Yes, but Mary was known to wear shoes so I believe that my theory still holds.

c.d.

Comment

Of course, Pizer was a boot-finisher, so this might have been the origin of the "cobbler" idea. Having said that, it would be good to know more about this bit of family lore.
                  Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Obviously, a foot fetishist in Victorian England, who suffered from such a sexually repressive upbringing that he wasn't exactly sure where the feet were, only that he liked them. Due to his lack of surgical knowledge, he went in through the abdomen.

I mean, think about it - Victorian men thought women didn't have legs, just nothing from the waist to below the ankles. Obviously everything between the waist and shoe was ankle.

You should have seen what he did to piano legs.

Hey, it works for me.....
                    Once is happenstance; twice is coincidence. The third time, it's enemy action.

Comment

Here is the strange bit! The posters name is Natalie, and Natalie recently asked me publically "Rip my thong off"

Turns out that Natalie is now saying she/he is a man!!

Regards Mike

Comment

seems there are fetishes around besides feet, eh?
                        In heaven I am a wild ox
                        On earth I am a lion

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
                          Here is the strange bit! The posters name is Natalie, and Natalie recently asked me publically "Rip my thong off"

Turns out that Natalie is now saying she/he is a man!!

Hi Mike,

Better that you found out now before you got physically and emotionally involved.

c.d.

Comment

Luckily I wasn't tempted! I have a lovely wife, who is both naughty but nice and keeps me on a leash!! I just find it bizarre that this person has a girls name!
                            Regards Mike

Comment

I just checked out the site on Facebook and added myself. Saw you on there Mike. You are not far from me actually. I am in York and Work in Pocklington.
                              In order to know virtue, we must first aquaint ourselves with vice!

Comment

Working...
                              X