Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 6 part Jack the Ripper documentary History Channel.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 6 part Jack the Ripper documentary History Channel.....

Has anyone heard about this new 6 part documentary that supposed to be coming to the history channel?

Originally posted by The Station Cat View Post
    Has anyone heard about this new 6 part documentary that supposed to be coming to the history channel?
    I can't find anything at History Channel or at IMDb. Maybe it is for next year?
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

Comment

Hmm. Ripper Street Series 5 has been released down here.
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

I have never seen the show. Is Ripper Street actually about the Ripper or does it concern something else?

c.d.

Comment

Maybe a rumour or two, but nothing concrete.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
            I have never seen the show. Is Ripper Street actually about the Ripper or does it concern something else?

c.d.
            It is set after the Ripper murders have stopped in Whitechapel. It follows the men of H Divison at the Leman Street house. Reid is a lead character. I think the stories are very good.
            ---------------
            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
            ---------------

Comment

Thanks, Pat. I will check it out.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                Thanks, Pat. I will check it out.

c.d.
                The first couple of seasons are watchable but the most recent series started to get silly and kind of ruined it for me.

Comment

Going back to documentary. I saw it on the Jack the Ripper page (on the dreaded Facebook), but it seems pretty genuine. I'll see of I can find the link.....................

Comment

Not sure whether this will work, but................

103K views, 2K likes, 102 loves, 218 comments, 833 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from HISTORY: This is the world's greatest unsolved mystery. American Ripper is coming to HISTORY.

Comment

"American Ripper"?? -- Will play the video later at home and try to figure this out. I'm very interested in all of crimes in the United States that were described as possibly the work of London's Ripper, or simply as "Ripper-like".
                      ---------------
                      ---------------

Comment

The documentary is about whether or not the American murderer H.H. Holmes was Jack the Ripper.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulB View Post
                          The documentary is about whether or not the American murderer H.H. Holmes was Jack the Ripper.
                          I'll save you six hours...

....No.

Comment

The first couple of seasons are watchable but the most recent series started to get silly and kind of ruined it for me.
                            First two series were excellent.
                            Series three was quite good.
                            Waiting for the ski boat,ramp and shark after the fourth.
                            Really enjoyed the series,scripts,characters and production has been fantastic,however it's run has finished.

RIP Ripper Street.
                            My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                              I'll save you six hours...

....No.

Comment

Working...
                              X