Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
    "The Juwes/Jewes are NOT the men that will be blamed for nothing."

Meaning ....."The Jews should be blamed for good reason", or "The Jewes/Juwes keep evading blame for everything"...if assuming the word "nothing" can be supplanted by "anything". Ive always been surprised how many people don't see the very plain and literal translation of the phrase.

Not saying mine is the accurate translation, just that it is not a vague phrase unless one chooses to see it that way.

Cheers cd
    Hello Michael,

My interpretation of the message as pro-Jewish, which I simply listed as a very real possibility, also constitutes a very plain and literal translation of the phrase. So how can you say the phrase is not vague?

c.d.

Comment

Who wrote graffiti in chalk in London 1888? Who wrote racially charged graffiti in chalk in whitechapel? Political activists, gangs, white supremacist? Whoooo?

Comment

Would the ripper have chosen to chalk to graffiti for the first time in his life just after a murder, or was it something he had done before? I imagine graffiti would not typically be written in tiny cursive font.

Comment

Working...
        X