Supermodel Says She Needs $262 Million To Live On: Wants Her Ex To Pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
    What????? Are you kidding......you are the second best looking fellah on casebook ��

Steadmund Brand
    Just made Mrs Gut spit coffee all over my iPad.

But she thinks we're both delusional if we think we have any looks at all.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

GUT, I do hope that your wristwatch goes with your socks.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
        GUT, I do hope that your wristwatch goes with your socks.
        You must be crazy, or think I am.

Watches go on your arm,

Socks go on your feet.

You gotta get up early to fool the Gutster.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Too true

Originally posted by Aldebaran View Post
          It's ones interests that keep one going in the end. You're right. People who
          don't have any will be in trouble. Same goes for men when they retire, of course. As long as there's old Jack, we should be alright.
          At age 62, I say, keep your brain working and your heart beating, and you'll live to see another day.

Gutster, you've got horse sense-- sometimes that's better than brains!
          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
          ---------------
          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
          ---------------

Comment

What the hell king of father puts his little girl on the phone to emotionally blackmail his soon to be ex wife? Forfeit 1/100th of your fortune just for that dick move.
            The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
              Just made Mrs Gut spit coffee all over my iPad.

But she thinks we're both delusional if we think we have any looks at all.
              Steady.

Mrs Gut asked "Does your lady take sympathy on lost animals too. As that's why she took me on."
              G U T

Comment

Haha....actually...she does...but only animals with "problems"... Missing limbs, missing eyes etc....hmmm don't know what to think now....I always thought that I was the "catch" in our relationship.....

It's ok my Aussie twin...I know we are lookers

Steadmund Brand
                "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                  Haha....actually...she does...but only animals with "problems"... Missing limbs, missing eyes etc....hmmm don't know what to think now....I always thought that I was the "catch" in our relationship.....

It's ok my Aussie twin...I know we are lookers

Steadmund Brand
                  Mrs Gut says she took me on because she felt sorry for dumb animals.

Enjoy your 4th of July.
                  G U T

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                    Any woman who depended on her youth and beauty to make a living is eventually going to end up as a bitter, disappointed, ugly woman.
                    Many of them will Pat, but some may take better care of their main features and look more than passing pleasant in their late 50s to early 80s. It is after 83 or so that the real aging will catch up.

Also keep in mind the many lucky ones who died early, and in the parlance of the 1950s, "made a good lookin' corpse". Like Marilyn Monroe or Natalie Wood. Of course, one wonders if (had they been asked at the last moment) whether they would have wanted the additional decades of life rather than the continued pursuit of youthful beauty.

At this point one should watch the film "Death Becomes Her" with Meryl Streep, Goldie Hawn, Bruce Willis, and Isabel Rosselini. Interesting comedy that.

Jeff

Comment

really don't know what the news is here. I also need $262 million to live on. Only difference is that I can't get it, so I had to work out other (cheaper) ways to live my life.

Comment

Cheer up, Svensson. Take her down Happy Days for some fish and chips. Throw in a gherkin, and then pop the question.

Comment

Cost a lot more than that, Robert. These modern Dutch women expect the whole deal. Trip to Key West, Tropical Cottage, Pool, etc. and THEN a sixpack of Corona at Sunset on Mallory Square. Did the trick though...

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                            Cheer up, Svensson. Take her down Happy Days for some fish and chips. Throw in a gherkin, and then pop the question.
                            "Throw in a gherkin" -- is that an English euphemism for...uh...you know...?

c.d.

Comment

Er - no, CD.

Specialties: A well-loved local institution when it comes to good, honest traditional Fish & Chips! Happy Days is an established, family-run business which has been serving the area for over three decades. Our menu also includes grilled fish, and we are also fully licensed to sell alcohol.We also offer rotisserie chicken Established in 1980. Well established in the local area, we are also a site of historical interest. Ask about our building's connections to Jack the Ripper!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
                                Many of them will Pat, but some may take better care of their main features and look more than passing pleasant in their late 50s to early 80s. It is after 83 or so that the real aging will catch up.
                                That's a comfort! Although I must say I've never seen a woman look more beautiful in her late 80's than Italian actress Valentina Cortese.

Comment

Working...
                                X