RIP Roger Moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Roger Moore

So sad to read of the passing of Sir Roger George Moore KBE .....Simon Templar, The James Bond (of my youth!) and true gentleman....you will be missed

Steadmund Brand
    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Goodbye 007

Roger Moore was the 'Bond of my youth,' too. I loved the way he played him with humour. Whenever you saw Moore in an interview he never took himself too seriously; often mocking his own acting ability. I remember the 'eyebrows' on Spitting Image. The number one Bond for me and a nice guy. I dont believe in heaven but I love the image of them giving him a halo when he gets there and with a flick of the wrist he spins it onto the nearest hatstand. He'll be sadly missed. Mission accomplished 007.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Great shame. I know he did a lot, but I will always remember him as The Saint. Absolutely perfect.

Comment

A favorite of mine, although I remain a Sean Connery fan for Bond. He was not the only actor who passed today. Dina Merrill also died.

Comment

RIP, "Saint the Templar" (as I used to call him when I was a kid)
          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

My favourite Bond. RIP Roger Moore.

Comment

Working...
            X