No announcement yet.

This Gordon Brown nonsense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope 'The Fancy Dress Party''s runnin' this time- got mi Leopard skin coat ready!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

We have a sign on out door that says'No Hawkers, Circulars- or Politicians'- seems to work - tho we still get the toot through the door!!!!.....RECYCLE!!!!!! suddenly seems attractive!!!!
      'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

The things I kept thinking were:
        1) What she said could easily have been taken as being racist, though it may not have been intended that way. And regardless of how good the rest of her arguments were, one seemingly bigoted remark may well tar you as a bigot.

2) "Where do these Eastern Europeans come from anyway?" Is a bloody stupid question. And the fact that Gordon Brown gave any answer other than: "Norfolk, clearly," marks him as having amazing abilities to avoid being sarcastic.

And on an entirely unrelated note: Nick Griffin, if you have to start a sentence with: "I'm not Racist, but..." or answer a question with: "I can't tell you what I think as it will make me seem racist," then there is a fair probability that you may not be as unbiased as you are claiming.

...And to my local UKIP candidate, Wagner is not spelt with a V.
        There Will Be Trouble! http://www.amazon.co.uk/A-Little-Tro...s=T.+E.+Hodden

Comment

We'd better get Gillian Duffy to fill out a form so we can feel assured that none of her thoughts or attitudes are - damning word! - Unacceptable. In particular, Ms Duffy needs to convince us that she isn't guilty of racism, sexism, homophobia, climate denial, or ageism, and that she is committed to saving the planet and eating more fruit. Should she fail in this, a visit to the Harriet Harman Clinic of Enlightenment should rectify her "Unmutual" tendencies and ensure that she is fit to resume her place in society.

Comment

I did think the Labour candidate, Mr Danczuk, showed remarkable restraint when she was talking about East Europeans flocking into the country.

Comment

Working...
            X