The strange and horrible case of Ruth Jenkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fisherman,
    She is last seen at I.30am.Firstly a small point.Nothing in your explanation d enies the the possibility she reached a friends place.So the friend comes under suspicion?
    Now if she made it to the friend's,and it wasn't him/her she must have left that friend's premises.When was that?So the time factor is important.Everything has to be done before the body is found in the Thames the next day.What time was that?
    W hat I am getting at,is, that at the time of meeting this woman the killer had to decide.Kill her there,on the streets, which one w ould expect of the Ripper,or lure her away to some unknown location,to carry out the same mutilations.He chose the second option.Why?

Comment

Originally posted by harry View Post
      Fisherman,
      She is last seen at I.30am.Firstly a small point.Nothing in your explanation d enies the the possibility she reached a friends place.So the friend comes under suspicion?
      Now if she made it to the friend's,and it wasn't him/her she must have left that friend's premises.When was that?So the time factor is important.Everything has to be done before the body is found in the Thames the next day.What time was that?
      W hat I am getting at,is, that at the time of meeting this woman the killer had to decide.Kill her there,on the streets, which one w ould expect of the Ripper,or lure her away to some unknown location,to carry out the same mutilations.He chose the second option.Why?
      Interesting points, Harry.
      Perhaps TK lived near her friend's lodging, and abducted her before she got all the way there, or perhaps TK encountered her after she had found her friend was not in, and managed to lure her into his own place "to wait" for the friend. (We do need to know more about the outcome of her errand that night, but it seems logical that she did not arrive safely at the friend's lodging.)

Re the original question for each scenario, I vote Ripper for the first one and Torso Killer (if he existed, and the torsos weren't medical-school disposals) for the second one.
      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
      ---------------
      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
      ---------------

Comment

Working...
      X