Sickerts special Exhibition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickerts special Exhibition

In my art class we got a sheet today about impressionism in which is stated that Walter organized a special exhibition in 1889 dubbed "The London Impressionsists" for devotees of the movement back at the time.
    Another thing written in there is that he was a member of the English art club which was founded in 1886.
    Anyway what I'd like to ask is if anyone got information about this exhibition.
    Soz for askin but Im just really bad at finding certain things at google.

Originally posted by Lika View Post
    In my art class we got a sheet today about impressionism in which is stated that Walter organized a special exhibition in 1889 dubbed "The London Impressionsists" for devotees of the movement back at the time.
    Another thing written in there is that he was a member of the English art club which was founded in 1886.
    Anyway what I'd like to ask is if anyone got information about this exhibition.
    Soz for askin but Im just really bad at finding certain things at google.
    Why don't you just Google "Sickert 1889" like I did, you lazy sod, and find out all you need to know? Jeez...

Graham
    We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Also, you might like to visit the library and look at a few books on Impressionism and Post-Impressionism. There are stacks of books about art in libraries with beautiful illustrations and you might find the actual collection that appeared in this exhibition.

Comment

Working...
      X