Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carol View Post
    Hello Phil,

I've read your post several times and looked back to the beginning of this thread and ended up confusing myself even more than usual! What I meant was that I think it possible that Warren asked someone else to make a copy of HIS (Warren's) own original copying of the GSG. Hence the wording 'enclose a duplicate'.

Carol
    Hello Carol!,

So Warren wrote the original copy, and someone, under Warren's instructions, then wrote a copy of Warren's attempted copy of the handwriting on the wall?

This sounds better than MM's 3 versions of the memoranda. All we need now is a "thought of but never spoken! version.."an "Aberconway"..that has nothing to do with Lady Aberconway but named as such by a Ripperologist.-. and we are laughing!

WANTED: Psychologist needed in Ripperology,. Position vacant. Answers on a postcard to Calney Hutch.
    How many versions of a document does it take to confuse a Ripperologist?
    None. They confuse themselves without help..lol

To the tune of "Oh Mr Porter..."

"Oh Mr Warren, what shall we do,
    We found some writing in Goulston Street
    Instead of in Waterloo"

best wishes

Phil
    Last edited by Phil Carter; 05-08-2012, 10:30 AM.
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Comment

What is difficult to understand about a duplicate of anything being made to forward to another office while retaining the original? Its not like they had Xerox machines to make photocopies.
      Best Wishes,
      Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
        What is difficult to understand about a duplicate of anything being made to forward to another office while retaining the original? Its not like they had Xerox machines to make photocopies.
        Bless you, Hunter!

Carol

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
          Hello Carol!,

So Warren wrote the original copy, and someone, under Warren's instructions, then wrote a copy of Warren's attempted copy of the handwriting on the wall?

This sounds better than MM's 3 versions of the memoranda. All we need now is a "thought of but never spoken! version.."an "Aberconway"..that has nothing to do with Lady Aberconway but named as such by a Ripperologist.-. and we are laughing!

WANTED: Psychologist needed in Ripperology,. Position vacant. Answers on a postcard to Calney Hutch.
          How many versions of a document does it take to confuse a Ripperologist?
          None. They confuse themselves without help..lol

To the tune of "Oh Mr Porter..."

"Oh Mr Warren, what shall we do,
          We found some writing in Goulston Street
          Instead of in Waterloo"

best wishes

Phil
          Hi Phil!

To say I'm even more confused now is an understatement! I have no more words left - I am utterly speechless.

You're cute.

Carol

Comment

Working...
          X