Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think could solve the Ripper case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frost would probebly get him or barnaby

but colombo would have his number from the very begining he wouldent even get to do the second murder

Comment

Hello nugnug!

I wonder, what would happen with Ripper's patience, when Columbo would say once again;

"Sorry, but one more thing...!"

All the best
      Jukka
      "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

i think my great great great grandfather could solve the jtr case if the scotland yard supported him they are all idiots my great great great grandfather is arthur conan doyle by the way dont u guys know that there are a special squad trying to solve the case its top secret though only few people know it and my father being on the team give me acess to it

long live SIR ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE

Comment

Hello johnjobie!

And now for the inevitable question; any specific notes in your relative's archives?!

All the best
          Jukka
          "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

i am j.r ahde but i cant tell anything else because my dad got mad after i post that cause he dont want anyone to know about the investigation but once we solve this i promise we'll let you people know

LONG LIVE ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE

Comment

Dr Cal Lightman ( Lie to Me), interviewing Hutch ! ( psychologist & 'profiler' decrypting micro & macro expressions (using slowed down film) to detect emotions -and lies).
              Last edited by Rubyretro; 06-21-2010, 04:09 PM.
              http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

Rupert Giles!

Rupert Giles from "Buffy, the vampire slayer"! He would solve the case historically, conduct a research in the London archives, cross reference sources, and “nail" Kamynski, or Barnett, or a forgotten suspect, for whom no reference has remained...

Maria
                Best regards,
                Maria

Comment

Or perhaps he'd nail one of his own ancestors? After all, his nickname is Ripper! Shame the spin-off series of that same name never happened. Buffy rules.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Wow, totally, somehow I didn't think of his "Ripper" nickname!! I'm very much with you on this, Buffy rules!
                    Kind regards,
                    Maria
                    Best regards,
                    Maria

Comment

Hannibal Lecter is the man; he met Jack years ago while working as an NHS psychiatrist and remembers his chronic misogyny and grammatical errors. However, the Doctor will demand a bigger cell with a sea view for his cooperation. The rock of Gibraltar seems likely.
                      SCORPIO

Comment

There were a series of two or three novels about twenty years back with Professor James Moriarty as the anti-hero, also surviving the Reichenbach Falls incident of May 1891. In the first he does find the Ripper, and disposes of the fellow making it look like the fellow drowned himself in the Thames (broad hint about who the author suggested was the Ripper). It isn't that Moriarty is interested in avenging the murderred victims, but his own business interests in the East End are hampered due to the larger than usual police presence there, and he tracks down Montie to solve the problem.

Jeff

Comment

Commander Leonard "Nipper" Read.
                          I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Scooby Doo. He never misses unmasking the guilty.

Cheers
                            DRoy

Comment

I thought it was nerdy Velma who always unmasked the old villain who was pretending to be a monster in the old house and scaring folk just so the property value would
                              fall and he could buy it up cheap.
                              SCORPIO

Comment

Working...
                              X