The Man Who Would Be Jack - New Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Man Who Would Be Jack - New Edition

NEW EDITION OF THE MAN WHO WOULD BE JACK OUT NOW IN PAPERBACK AND EBOOK!

The book focuses on the story of Thomas H Cutbush and the investigation that ensued following his arrest to prove his guilt led by Inspector Race and The Sun newspaper. This updated edition includes new information on the Cutbush family and in particular the daughter of Charles Henry Cutbush, whose life and death mirrored that of Thomas. It also includes a unique interview by the author with the Great Granddaughter of Charles Cutbush and explores new evidence of what appears to be a hitherto unknown attempt by the Ripper at a second 'double event', which also adds significant weight to Cutbush as a suspect. For the first time ever this updated edition tells the story of what happened to Thomas Cutbush's body after his death and gives the location of his grave.

Is this a revised edition or a reissue? If it's a revision, is there a lot of new material?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulB View Post
      Is this a revised edition or a reissue? If it's a revision, is there a lot of new material?
      Revised so I am told by others Paul. The author is duee to speak at an upcoming Whitechapel society meeting.

Not sure how much new is in it I am afraid.

STEVE

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
        Revised so I am told by others Paul. The author is duee to speak at an upcoming Whitechapel society meeting.

Not sure how much new is in it I am afraid.

STEVE
        Thanks Steve,
        I therefore hope a review copy wil be winging its way to Ripperologist's marbled halls!

Paul

Comment

Working...
        X