CNN has lost all credibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clinton and his Intern

I think Clinton may well have been set up, rather than being a predator.

Why else did Monica keep the little black dress in the state it was in. I'd have thought that with semen down the front it would have been into the wash or off to the cleaners, not packed away, semen and all.

One issue I've never heard a realistic answer for.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      I think Clinton may well have been set up, rather than being a predator.

Why else did Monica keep the little black dress in the state it was in. I'd have thought that with semen down the front it would have been into the wash or off to the cleaners, not packed away, semen and all.

One issue I've never heard a realistic answer for.
      Maybe she wanted to save it for a keep sake?

And he was set up all right. By his own slimeballness.

Comment

"Oh and the womanizing, cheating, abuse charges and blow bobs in the Oval Office from an intern? It had real consequences. Friends of ours who had kids in middle school were telling us the nightmare of kids harassing girls for blow bobs because you know, it isn't really sex. Totally true story. And sad."

I agree that the whole Lewinsky thing was a disgrace. Too bad that old Bill didn't have the high moral standards of Republican Presidential Candidates Newt Gingrich and Rudy Giuliani both of whom were married and dipping their wicks elsewhere at the exact same time they were loudly and publicly criticizing Clinton for what he did. I hope somebody told those school kids so that they could learn about adultery and hypocrisy at the same time. Now that would be efficient learning.

c.d.

P.S. And let's not forget those so called Christians who are the bedrock of the Republican party and their hatred and condemnation of gays while at the same time they are having sex with male prostitutes and trying to pick up guys in airport bathrooms.

Yes, Clinton was a sleeze bag but if you think that kind of behavior is limited to members of only one party you have just earned your diploma from naive school.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
          "Oh and the womanizing, cheating, abuse charges and blow bobs in the Oval Office from an intern? It had real consequences. Friends of ours who had kids in middle school were telling us the nightmare of kids harassing girls for blow bobs because you know, it isn't really sex. Totally true story. And sad."

I agree that the whole Lewinsky thing was a disgrace. Too bad that old Bill didn't have the high moral standards of Republican Presidential Candidates Newt Gingrich and Rudy Giuliani both of whom were married and dipping their wicks elsewhere at the exact same time they were loudly and publicly criticizing Clinton for what he did. I hope somebody told those school kids so that they could learn about adultery and hypocrisy at the same time. Now that would be efficient learning.

c.d.

P.S. And let's not forget those so called Christians who are the bedrock of the Republican party and their hatred and condemnation of gays while at the same time they are having sex with male prostitutes and trying to pick up guys in airport bathrooms.

Yes, Clinton was a sleeze bag but if you think that kind of behavior is limited to members of only one party you have just earned your diploma from naive school.
          Of course not. slimeballs on both sides.
          But yet again another poster focusing on the Lewinski scandal and not his sexual abuse and rape charges. Gee I wonder why?

Adultery is one thing. Rape and sexual abuse is another.
          Your not being naive your being blind.

The breadth and depth of clintons sexual abuse bs is so far beyond anything your trying to compare it to is really sad.

And that's the deal with the clintons, there is just so much immoral, illegal and slimeball activity that it's hard for you apologists to keep up with.

Take off your partisan politics blinders and maybe you just might see the truth.

And why do you have to bring Christianity into it? Why?
          Last edited by Abby Normal; 04-18-2017, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Abby,

It seems your hatred of the Clintons has blinded you to the fact that allegations are proof of nothing. They are simply allegations. Rape charges? Any evidence for that? No. Sexual abuse? Examples?

"Take off your partisan politics blinders and maybe you just might see the truth."

Agreed. You might want to follow your own advice.

Clintons = sleaze

Republicans = sleaze AND hypocrisy.

c.d.

Comment

Sorry I forgot to add the Christians thing. It is because they are the most influential group in today's Republican party. I should have said so called Christians because most of them would not know Christianity if it flew up their ass.

c.d.

Comment

Abby,

It seems your hatred of the Clintons has blinded you to the fact that allegations are proof of nothing. They are simply allegations. Rape charges? Any evidence for that? No. Sexual abuse? Examples?

"Take off your partisan politics blinders and maybe you just might see the truth."

Agreed. You might want to follow your own advice.

Clintons = sleaze

Republicans = sleaze AND hypocrisy.

c.d.
                Oh ok. Republican evil. Christianity evil. LOL!
                But hey at least you can at least admit the clintons are sleazballs so I'll give you that!

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                  Oh ok. Republican evil. Christianity evil. LOL!

Well you are almost there. Republicans evil definitely yes. As for Christians, the so called ones that make up the Republican party - that would be a big yes.

c.d.

Comment

...and yes, the Clintons are sleazy.

c.d.

P.S. But I did vote for Hillary mainly because she was not Trump and not Republican.

Comment

...and yes, the Clintons are sleazy.

c.d.

P.S. But I did vote for Hillary mainly because she was not Trump and not Republican.
                      Well I held my nose and voted for Trump mainly because he wasn't a Clinton. HAHA.

But you don't seriously think all Republicans are evil??? Your kidding right?

Full disclosure. I'm registered independent and agree strongly with some planks on both sides and disagree strongly with some planks on both sides. There is no party for me. When it comes to voting for president , I vote for who I think will make a better president. I voted for Bush. I voted for Obama. And I voted for the least worst candidate IMHO last time around.

My beef for the millionth time is the delusional party fanatics on either side.
                      I don't know, maybe I'm just pissed there is no political party that I can really believe in.

Comment

"But you don't seriously think all Republicans are evil??? Your kidding right?"

Actually no. I think the Dems are lying, self serving, hypocritical scum bags but I think the Republicans could possibly be evil spirits that have taken human form and I am only slightly exaggerating. About the Republicans I mean. I truly detest them.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                          When it comes to voting for president , I vote for who I think will make a better president. I voted for Bush. I voted for Obama. And I voted for the least worst candidate IMHO last time around.

My beef for the millionth time is the delusional party fanatics on either side.
                          I don't know, maybe I'm just pissed there is no political party that I can really believe in.
                          For what it's worth, I voted twice for Bill Clinton (but not during the same election, although considering the man's character issues that might have been ironically appropriate). I think to this day that he was an excellent president.

That being said, I'd never invite the man into my home, and if he *did* somehow get inside, I would certainly count the silver before he left.

I've never understood the emphasis that some people place on a president's personal morals. Of COUSE they don't think the rules should apply to them. That's the kind of man who wants to rule a country. We hire these guys to do the dirty work, to decide in many cases who lives and who dies, and then we're astonished when they turn out to have the morals of a viper.
                          - Ginger

Comment

You know, I think we sometimes forget that, like it or not, Presidents are merely men, humans who are, by definition, flawed and likely to sin or make mistakes.

Bill Clinton should not have had an affair within the White House, and then played games of semantics about it. But he did eventually apologize, and has spent his post-Oval Office career being involved in humantarian causes.

Richard Nixon shouldn't have given into his paranoia and kept extensive "enemies lists", but many say he was one of the best foreign policy Presidents of the 20th century.

I think people in general are a mix of good and evil, and shouldn't be labeled as exclusively one or the other, without looking at their whole career and accomplishments.
                            Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                            ---------------
                            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                            ---------------

Comment

Hi ginger and pcdunn
                              I see what your saying and point taken.

However, as a history major who has a fascination with the great figures in history, great men and women who did amazing things I'm so very impressed with ones who did it and were great leaders. Ones that exhibited great leadership and part of that is doing it while retaining high moral standards. For example leaders like the Roman general cincinatus, Alexander the Great, george Washington, Lincoln, FDR (and yes I know he probably had an affair), Winston Churchill.

Not all leaders need be scumbags, nor should we merely blow off there faults as being "human". Especially if those faults are pretty heinous. I think leaders should be held to higher standards.
                              But that's just me.

Comment

Meanwhile, CNN are doing an excellent piece on the fact that Trump has congratulated Erdogan on his rigged election win:

Ruth Ben-Ghiat says President Trump has long admired authoritarian leaders and his quick call congratulating the Turkish leader on a referendum that curbs democracy is disturbing.

Apparently he is in dire company here. No other western leader has congratulated him on his victory but other shady characters like Hamas have.

Then again, if this was part of the agreement that Flynn had struck as a Turkish Agent, then it suddenly all makes sense. Either that, or Trump is a buffoon who has a scary affinity towards dictators like Putin, Gaddafi or Saddam.

Comment

Working...
                                X