Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.r-ahde View Post
    Hello Dave Mc!

You've probably already found out, how many "clues" there are in the MJK crime scene photo...

All the best
    Jukka
    Hello Jukka,

No. I'm sorry. I haven't read any of that.
    Am I right to assume it's an equal exercise?
    Dave McConniel

Comment

Originally posted by spyglass View Post
      Hi all,

Table? Woman kneeling? ,mans face?
      Im pulling my hair out here...is it me.?.I just cant see anything in what other people are seeing.
      Don't feel alone.
      I'm certain some people are seeing the face of a man.
      I can find things, but the only man I see is a sitting Jesus.

Maybe someone can zero in on a grid to help locate it.
      Example: Catherine's left arm is in sector 3D

Where is this "man"?
      Dave McConniel

Comment

Hi Dave,

and where is the wound on her right cheek - the sewed one, that should run from the nose to (under) the cheekbone ?

I can't see it.

Amitiés,
        David

Comment

Originally posted by DVV View Post
          Hi Dave,

and where is the wound on her right cheek - the sewed one, that should run from the nose to (under) the cheekbone ?

I can't see it.

Amitiés,
          David
          Hence the problem. It takes a touch of imagination to see what is actually there.

From that view the long cut on the face is almost horizontal to the camera.

I think you can see just a couple of the stitches right at the arch of the right cheekbone and something that looks like the cut down the cheek towards below the right ear.

But, if I did not already know where that cut was, I'd be hard pressed to suggest it.

I'm happy to have found Jesus and hard working woman thus far.
          Dave McConniel

Comment

This was fun.
            My annotations might confuse the image,
            but you can darken your own until the line of the right shoulder is apparent against the pillow.
            You should be able to see the other details (such as they are)

Still no man, though. Just a coffin lining.

Dave McConniel

Comment

Hello Dave,

Have a look at the Eddowes photo thread under victims.

best wishes

Phil
              Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
              Accountability? ....

Comment

Gee. You don't think I posted this in the wrong thread, do you?
                oy....

Thanks, Phil.
                Dave McConniel

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Jack View Post
                  Adam,

In my opinion, these things are for certain...this is not...

Jesus
                  A reflection onto the inside of the shell
                  A mirrored reflection
                  A corpse
                  A trick of the light
                  A trick of the eyes.. the image is of a human being..it is not a bunch of shades and blobs that just happens to look like a human being.

The way the plates were used in cameras from those days, double exposure is next to impossible, I believe I am correct in saying that a new plate was entered into the camera after each shot taken.

The image when shown in negative, as shown on the "Eddowes photo" thread, comes out, just as the image of Eddowes does. That indicates a second photographic image on the plate. That means that the original plate itself has been tampered with. It isn't the only example on this photograph either. The whole photograph is riddled with tampering. According to my friend who knows a thing or two about old photos, it looks like the image has been overlaid onto the original negative. A composed photograph in other words. Someone did a very good job at the time, of fooling many. Technology today exposes little games like this. There are too many discrepancies (see Eddowes photo thread) to deny that this photograph's validity should not be seriously questioned. It's also about time some people stopped trying to play "spoiler" and put down any idea that rocks the "established" boat. It isn't a game. This subject has been riddled with dishonesty, and continual denial that "anything could be wrong" with what we have been told just enhances that image of dishonesty.

I must stress, however, that I believe the finder happened to find this plate in amongst the other Eddowes plates, and mistakenly believed it to be a genuine image of Eddowes. It would be interesting to hear the views of the finder, bearing in mind today's technology enabling us to scrutinize the photo in ways that were not possible at the time.

But back to the image of this man. Who is he? Any serious ideas anyone?
                  The image of the man himself has been disguised, enough to cause doubt to any certain identification.

Personally, I keep in mind that it appeared in Millen's infamous photograph album, that mysteriously and miraculously turned up in 1987, along with many other things that suddenly turned up or was sent to the Black Museum. I also keep in mind the games that have been played with us entering names of people into the Whitechapel murders that have nothing to do with the case from before.

best wishes

Phil
                  Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Is it perhaps possible that the coffin was a makeshift sort of thing formed out of old bits of whatever was around and one of those items just happened to be an old painting or perhaps adveritising hoarding type thing with a picture of a Cavalier on it? I just sort of see the shape as being a type of Cavalier type man and I am sure there is the outline of a hat there. The missing eye may just have been worn off or chipped or something - or maybe I am just mad......................well it was just a thought.

If this is Eddowes though why is her nose intact?

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post

But back to the image of this man. Who is he?...
                      The image of the man himself has been disguised, enough to cause doubt to any certain identification.
                      ....I also keep in mind the games that have been played with us entering names of people into the Whitechapel murders that have nothing to do with the case from before.
                      Hello all,

Example of the above herewith. Strikingly familiar perhaps?

best wishes

Phil
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Phil Carter; 02-21-2010, 06:13 AM.
                      Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

It's clearly a two-dimensional image. It's certainly not a man.

Mike
                        huh?

Comment

Hello Corey,

If you read my posting, I clearly said the man WAS visible in the negative...actually.

best wishes

Phil

Edit from previous posting.. The image when shown in negative, as shown on the "Eddowes photo" thread, comes out, just as the image of Eddowes does. That indicates a second photographic image on the plate.
                          Last edited by Phil Carter; 02-21-2010, 07:04 AM.
                          Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Hi Phil,

Sorry. I got your meaning wrong. When you said it "Comes out" I thought you ment it wasn't there. My apologies.
                            Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Hello Phil,

Interesting thread. Although I do not see what you are seeing, this thread has helped me make more of the photo.

I see the "Man" you are pointing out but cannot call it a man or a women, a person or a reflection, a blemish or a scratch. The photo is truly too degraded to make anything of it.

I also can not tell if she is clothed or not.

Yours truly
                              Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Hello Corey,

No problem

best wishes

Phil
                                Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Working...
                                X