the two French students

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrest

I suppose we must think ourselves lucky the police didn't refuse to arrest him because there was no evidence!

Comment

Local papers in Greenwich.

We have our local papers out this morning.After the main story,people are able to leave their experiences to do with the topic or thoughts on the story underneath it.It seems that what you have released is not what was originally reported.
      Firstly.The report the local paper is carrying today,when it gets to the point in question,the five minutes,reads:
      It has been confirmed,that a man waited for five minutes to see a DC intially.He spoke to a reception officer,then called for assistance from a police officer.
      A DC arrived within 5 minutes,and arrested the man on suspicion of murder.During that time he was monitored at all times.
      CCTV tapes from the front desk,show there was no neglect on the part of any member of staff.
      Police were granted an extra 36 hours to question him, by a Greenwich magistrate on the 8th.
      Now,
      Locals left their comments.
      Evidently,someone wrote that in the original story was that he was put into a booth,that could only be opened by the station officer.
      Then a woman wrote above,that she was in the station at the time that he came in there.Her bit reads:
      "Me and my cousin looked at one another.I said "What did you do?"Then he said "I've just told them I've killed two people in New Cross,and they're not even f***ing arresting me."
      A bus driver added above that he was involved in a recent incident where police failed to provide assistance to a bus driver,parked directly outside the police station.
      I would like to add,that we have a large police presence on the street,especially during school leaving hours,as there is a lot of trouble with kids in the area.In general,there is always a police officer not far away in the local shopping areas,most locals are relieved and appreciative of the fact.
      Anna.

Comment

Thats quite a shocking little story Anna! Sounds like the problem we have in Hull.
        Coincidently, Hull is allegedley one of the best covered Cities in the Uk for CCTV, yet when an incident happens in the City Centre, they are not recording, aimed in the opposite direction of the viewer is looking at something else!

In the past month alone there have been countless assaults, robberies and a murder, none of which were seen and witnesses have been asked to come forward.

This week a 40 something lady with her husband and kids were assaulted outside the main transport interchange, by the main doors at the Cities busiest Taxi rank......No one saw a thing!
        Regards Mike

Comment

Hi Mike,
          The problem here is mainly kids."Going home time"..and why is it so early?
          We stayed in school until 3.50.These kids are out at by 2.15,and created absolute mayhem.School coaches are what's needed.
          The paper I got the report from has a" name and shame" section,where clear pictures of kids who do damage on the buses their time of getting on,and where,time and getting off and where,is printed.Locals are invited to "fill in the gap" so to speak,with their name.
          So far,it has proved to be a very popular addition!!!!
          The community police now"ride the busses",but have to walk around in two's and three's for their own safety.
          Agree with you on CCTV...useless in many cases,mainly for the reasons you have stated.
          And why do drivers of money delivery vans always leave that "alert" voice running while they deliver..you get used to it,and take no notice of it.
          Funnily enough,I got involved in a" money robbery" myself,because of it.
          A van had it's door open at the back and a voice saying this thing about driver under attack dee dah,dee dah.. and I thought,like others on the opposite side of the road...oh yeah?and this hoodie in grey tracksuit was standing beside it.I said "excuse me" trying to squeeze between him and the van.Then I saw the security man's face through a square glass window in an inner compartment.He shouted "call the police" at me,I said "I can't,no money on phone" pointing to mobile phone and shaking head.(I'm about as good with phones as computers,so didn't realise calls to police were free-was in a rush in anyway,as usual)I said to youth "You'll have to do it".He said "I can't,I'm the one who'd trying to rob him" I said"Shouldn't you run or something"? he said "Oh,yeah!" and casually walked away.In the meantime someone had phoned the police and a car and tons of police were running towards me.Before a copper could speak to me,I said "Oh,so you CAN get somewhere fast when you want to,I phoned you last week and waited over a quarter of an hour for you."Launched into my usual tyrade of timings and police,and walked away,turned,to see a bunch of coppers with open mouths looking at each other.
          Anna.

Comment

When I was first having heart trouble, I would sleep on the Futon downstairs and my then pregnant wife, would snuggle up beside me.
            One night there was a noise, coming from upstairs, and my wife thought someone had broke in! My heart was racing, but I got dressed and ran upstairs ready to confront the intruder, when I realised the noise was comming from outside on the roof of our front porch!

I slowly pulled the curtain back, so i could get a good look, should I need a description when I saw a young lad and lass having sex on the roof!

I opened the window and screamed at them, then ran downstairs whilst my wife rung the police.

I dived into the garden and by this time they had dropped from the roof which was over 8ft high! I squared upto the male, ready to drop him, when another male came around the corner.

I thought I was done for, until the second male, attacked the male from my roof. It turns out the second male had lost his girlfriend, and she was having sex on my roof with his mate!

As they started fighting I returned in, my heart was racing and beating erratically, until the police finally arrived. The threesome had vanished but the girl had left behind various items of clothing!

The police officers could not believe someone could clime onto the roof as it was so high, but somehow, they managed it!
            Regards Mike

Comment

Hi Mike,
              Where there's a will,there's a way.
              Amazing what we get ouselves into,without ever intending to.
              Comedy sketch material!!
              Anna.

Comment

Working...
              X