X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaz View Post
    Yes.

Best I can do, sorry
    In which case, unless you spoke to him privately, I think you've either misunderstood or misremembered what pinkmoon said because he never claimed that Mike "admitted to him he got the diary from the workmen". What he actually said was this:

"The workmen from battlecrease admitted to drinking in the saddlers pub which was Mr barretts local or should I say second home.I think this fact was not followed up properly by Mr Feldman I think it might tie the whole thing together it links to some of the constants Mr Barrett told me." (29 Sept 2013)

and this:

"I firmly believe via my conversations with Mr Barrett that his connection with the diary came via his connection with the saddlers pub where he spent most of his time and came across the workmen who worked on battlecrease house."
    (3 Dec 2013)

But then he also said this:

"I think I know how Mr Barrett obtained the diary like I said before I have no proof just a gut feeling when I spoke to him." (27 Feb 2014)

And then again he also said this:

"I dont think mike barrett actually wrote the diary but im pretty sure he was in the same room when it was written." (1 Aug 2016)

and this:

"Mike barrett did not write the diary but he certainly was in the room.when it was written." (29 Sep 2016)

and this:

"Diary was written just before it was discovered of that I have absolutely no doubt." (10 April 2017)

So I think I will hold off from making that telephone call.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
      In which case, unless you spoke to him privately, I think you've either misunderstood or misremembered what pinkmoon said because he never claimed that Mike "admitted to him he got the diary from the workmen". What he actually said was this:

"The workmen from battlecrease admitted to drinking in the saddlers pub which was Mr barretts local or should I say second home.I think this fact was not followed up properly by Mr Feldman I think it might tie the whole thing together it links to some of the constants Mr Barrett told me." (29 Sept 2013)

and this:

"I firmly believe via my conversations with Mr Barrett that his connection with the diary came via his connection with the saddlers pub where he spent most of his time and came across the workmen who worked on battlecrease house."
      (3 Dec 2013)

But then he also said this:

"I think I know how Mr Barrett obtained the diary like I said before I have no proof just a gut feeling when I spoke to him." (27 Feb 2014)

And then again he also said this:

"I dont think mike barrett actually wrote the diary but im pretty sure he was in the same room when it was written." (1 Aug 2016)

and this:

"Mike barrett did not write the diary but he certainly was in the room.when it was written." (29 Sep 2016)

and this:

"Diary was written just before it was discovered of that I have absolutely no doubt." (10 April 2017)

So I think I will hold off from making that telephone call.

Ok, I only got one PM from him...many years ago...luckily it seems.

Comment

Ok, I only got one PM from him...many years ago...luckily it seems.
        Orsam omnia revelat

Comment

• Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post
          Orsam omnia revelat

He did...

This was the story I was told by PM

"Hi kaz my dear,he told me he had pinched it from someone who had pinched it themselves and I think by his manner and body language that he was telling the truth I'm quite prepared to talk to you in person if you wish if you want to send me a mobile number or me to send you mine.... .cheers Jason"

When someone doesn't take caz's word on MB and completely trashes P.Feldmans interrogation skills/opinions.... what person WOULD they believe anyway

Comment

When someone doesn't take caz's word on MB and completely trashes P.Feldmans interrogation skills/opinions.... what person WOULD they believe anyway
            If you are talking about me not only was that a wholly unnecessary and gratuitous comment but I haven't refused to take anyone's word about anything. I have disputed opinions and conclusions only.

As for Feldman's interrogation skills please don't make me laugh. He didn't have any. (Not that I recall ever having commented on this in the past.)

Comment

If you are talking about me not only was that a wholly unnecessary and gratuitous comment but I haven't refused to take anyone's word about anything. I have disputed opinions and conclusions only.

As for Feldman's interrogation skills please don't make me laugh. He didn't have any. (Not that I recall ever having commented on this in the past.)

Naysaying at its finest, pat yourself on the back ole man!

Comment

Naysaying at its finest, pat yourself on the back ole man!
                I think you will find that even the most yaysaying yaysayer will accept that Feldman's interrogation skills were not what they should have been.

Comment

I think you will find that even the most yaysaying yaysayer will accept that Feldman's interrogation skills were not what they should have been.

Your opinion

OK, go out and form your own opinion, chat with Mike yourself..... oh, wait..

Comment

He did...

This was the story I was told by PM

"Hi kaz my dear,he told me he had pinched it from someone who had pinched it themselves and I think by his manner and body language that he was telling the truth I'm quite prepared to talk to you in person if you wish if you want to send me a mobile number or me to send you mine.... .cheers Jason"

Mmmm is that the same Jason that is 100% convinced Mike and Anne were in the room when the diary was written????
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Your opinion

OK, go out and form your own opinion, chat with Mike yourself..... oh, wait..
                      I'm saying that I think you will find it is everyone's opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post
                        Orsam omnia revelat
                        Indeed. Every time it appears. A formidable opponent I'm beginning to have respect for Mr Orsam. And I'm not being sarcastic here.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                          Mmmm is that the same Jason that is 100% convinced Mike and Anne were in the room when the diary was written????

Yes, we've already deduced PM isn't the most reliable of informants...

he's just someone who 'MET' mike...apparently.

Dave wants to chat to these people to trash their opinions... its a means to an end for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                            Yes, and he is the same person who also said this:

"Mr Barrett has told lots of far fetched stories about the diary to me and lots of other people over the years.He told me lots of different stories all revolving round him been this master forger the one thing that he always said was all he wanted was to raise a few hundred quid to buy a decent greenhouse he never expected this to become so big." (22 Jan 2014)

and this:

"Just to let you know speaking to Mr Barrett will get you no where fast he is a loon because of this diarys value nobodys going to admit stealing it and nobody's going to admit forging it apart from Mr Barrett depending on which moods he's in.Please don't waste you time and money on this when I first met Mr Barrett I was excited and over the moon that I could solve this mystery then you get to talk to Mr Barrett and its oh dear oh dear." (15 Dec 2013)

Comment

• I just think it very cute how the naysayers are now back on the MIke barret as the hoaxer bandwagon...clambering on for dear life.

Great timing, now the chance to do some 'real' detective work is no longer possible..

Comment

I just think it very cute how the naysayers are now back on the MIke barret as the hoaxer bandwagon...clambering on for dear life.

Great timing, now the chance to do some 'real' detective work is no longer possible..
                                Erm, Kaz, do you think you have a warped view of the world?

Yesterday at #298 you singled me out for some reason to invite me to communicate with pinkmoon, falsely representing to me what he had said about the Diary. I demonstrated, with a number of his posted comments, why speaking to him would be pointless.

Now, for just answering back, I have become a "naysayer" back on the Mike Barrett "hoaxer bandwagon" who is "clambering on for real life" (and i think you might mean "dear life").

While I appreciate that you must be frustrated that your little pinkmoon bait didn't work - and was, in fact, a fiasco - there's no need to take it out on me.

Comment

Working...
                                X