Help.. Need Info Lol Urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help.. Need Info Lol Urgent

Which Ripper Victim Had The Juwes Writing By Her?

Why Was John Pizer Dismissed As The Ripper?Was It Just Coz He Had An Alabi?

Thanks

Kayleiigh..0x

1. Catherine Eddowes---except the writing was located about 500 metres away in Goulston Street.

2. Yep.

Comment

Hi Kayleiigh,
      A quick answer to your two questions.
      The writing on the wall that was discovered in Goulston street was approx I hour after the discovery of Eddowes body in Mitre square,
      Yes John Pizer was eliminated by a [alleged ] cast iron alibi given by his brother..
      Regards Richard.

Comment

Thanks, You're A Life Saver

How Are You?

Kayleiigh x

Comment

Urgent? You have a report due today or something?
          John Erwin

Comment

Hi Kayleiigh

There are a couple of areas within these boards that can answer your questions, although the other guys have provided answers.

Here is the page with the victims on, click on the victims image to reveal more info.

Here is a massive archive of newspaper reports, they are worth looking through.

Here is an excellent dissetation on the find in Goulston Street,

And here is a timeline that may help,

There isn't really a section for Pizer (Leather Apron) but you should find him among the press reports. (just after the murders on 30th Sept)

Good luck

Regards Mike

Comment

Hi Kayleigh

Whilst it is true the 'Juwes' grafitti has a connection to the Eddowes case, it actually is nothing to do with her murder (half her apron was found under the wording, at the open door of 108-119 Wentworth Model Dwellings, a good five minutes brisk walk away) and many of us believe the writing actually has no connection to the Ripper case in any way and was just anti-semitic grafitti left on the wall some time before the Ripper dropped the apron there.

PHILIP
              Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

Watch out or poor Kayleiigh will be suffering from information overload. I am reminded of what Jack Paar once said of his erudite sidekick, Hugh Downs: "If you ask him what time it is, he tells you how to build a clock."

Comment

I agree with Philip aka George H on this one ....OK the graffiti was there on the wall in a dubious tenement in Goulston Street five minutes at the trot from Mitre Square.......albeit (coincidentally) with the 'other half 'of Kate's apron in the same doorway.......Sorry I agree with a lot of people here (Including Chas.Warren) that coincidence [and a LOT of other things] come in here! ......

Well...... hopefully Kayleigh has her answers I'm interested as to where she is and what she wants this info for........

Suz x
                  PS- a word to Kayleigh....semi txt talk can irritate some people here so plain English often gets a better result.....no offence but just advice!
                  Last edited by Suzi; 03-05-2008, 09:13 PM.
                  'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

whereas, on the other hand ...

... the fresh writing found above the murdered woman`s apron may have been the killer saying that the Jews ( Schwartz and Diemshutz) are to blame for the murder of Eddowes.

Personally, I believe that the writing may be another ritualistic trait, like the colon between Kates arm and her body, or the liver under Marys head.

Comment

Hi Jon-
                      We don't know that the 'writing' was FRESH do we.?.... as someone who used chalk in the bad (good) old days of teaching there was always dust left on the floor after a 'writing'!

AND who has says that anything related to Schwartz and Diemschutz????? Just a bit of Sir Chas getting the willies re the Jews becoming unsettled!!!!!

Now we will NEVER know whether this was an older bit of scrawling where the rain had washed in and out of the doorway or a hastily scribbled piece of work....maybe it was raining and took the dust away ........whatever... I CANNOT believe there's any relevance......apart from a hastily scuttling JTR chucking it into a random doorway.....OR - maybe someone who carelessly dumped it on his way upstairs!!!!(Now there's a thought!!) And of course the odd 'oddness' about the taking down of the 'writing' has to be considered too..... There are at least 2 or 3 versions!!

Suzi x
                      Last edited by Suzi; 03-05-2008, 10:17 PM.
                      'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Hi Suzi

Indeed, it`s the oddness of the message that "sometimes" gives me the impression that it was written as your everyday stuff.

I will have to look around for my "fresh"source,I`ll get back to you on that one.

Schwartz and Diemshutz, only an hour before may have disturbed him, and we must not forget the possible importance that this may have had on his choice of victim, possibly showing his "remorse" of the slaying of Eddowes,with the apron and " they made me do it".

I have also had the view that the dolt dropped the apron by accident as wandered up the stairs.

Do we census details of the people of 109 - 115.

Just some thoughts

Comment

Sorry I meant, the oddness of the message makes me think it was NOT your usual stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzi View Post
                            Hi Jon-
                            We don't know that the 'writing' was FRESH do we.?.... as someone who used chalk in the bad (good) old days of teaching there was always dust left on the floor after a 'writing'!

Now we will NEVER know whether this was an older bit of scrawling where the rain had washed in and out of the doorway or a hastily scribbled piece of work....maybe it was raining and took the dust away

And of course the odd 'oddness' about the taking down of the 'writing' has to be considered too..... There are at least 2 or 3 versions!!

Suzi x
                            Hello Suzi

My source for the writing being fresh was Detective Daniel Halse reported at the inquest :

" the writing had the appearance of being recently written"

It was also noted that this observation may partly be due to the fact that they didn`t think the writing would have remained long in this spot due to the tenants.

Comment

Hi Jon

Freshly written may have been that night but long before the apron was dropped. I've always believed the 'smudged' references and I like the idea it might have been the rain. I could never get used to the idea of it having been there the previous day and people having brushed against it.

At the end of the day, the big issue is this : JTR has killed two women in two police districts within a maximum of under two hours. Who in their right mind (or wrong as in this case), when the area is now crawling with coppers, is going to drop a piece of damning evidence as they deface a wall with writing which is very likely nonsensical?

I'm kind-of liking the idea now that the apron was dropped in the doorway shortly after an anti-semite (who had nothing to do with JTR) had written some inflammatory graffiti there. I'm willing to concede that it might have been clear when Halse found it but I'd be interested to know if it did start raining again before the arrival of Warren, or if inspection of it could have caused it to blur?

PHILIP
                              Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

Working...
                              X