A new Ripper novel in the wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new Ripper novel in the wings

Just when you thought the Rippersphere could not become any more exciting, Vaticanus will be unleashing in the next few weeks a new novel, "The Looking Glass Ripper". I've tried to make it an entertaining read with healthy dollops of fantasy, myth and magic but making sure to remain true to the recorded facts of the murders. I'll give an update at time of publication. Heavens, I really can't believe it's now so near! 😄👍

Congratulations...I hope it's well-received

All the best

Dave

Comment

Good luck with it.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Good luck!
        Keep me in mind if you need a review-reader

Comment

Good luck my dear
          Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Many thanks all for your good wishes, cheers, Nigel

Comment

Good luck with it!

Comment

The Looking Glass Ripper has landed

Hi folks, as from today "The Looking Glass Ripper" is now published. Print copies can be found at Amazon.com. A Kindle version should be available in next 12 hours or so and distribution via other channels will follow soon. I hope those that read it may enjoy it as much as I did writing it. Best regards, Vaticanus.

Comment

Working...
                X