Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    Hi all,

I have decided to write a report / a book.

The reason for this is the fact that I believe that there are no more sources to be discovered.

But I also work a lot and it will therefore take time.

Right now I can not estimate if it is a matter of one and a half or two years but it will be produced.

Best wishes, Pierre
    Was there a typing error in this post? When you wrote "years" did you actually mean "decades"?

Comment

Hi Herlock,

No Tabram or Coles since there is no evidence for Tabram or Coles.

As for interpretation of sources, that will be very limited.

Pierre
      Why is Coles less likely than Stride, considering they suffered similar neck injuries? And we definitively know Coles' perpetrator was interrupted, unlike Stride's.

Comment

Hi Pcdunn,

that is correct. It will not be such a book.

Pierre
        Pierre

Simply question, will the book name a potential killer?

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
          Pierre

Steve
          I have to say, I do admire your optimism, Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by John G View Post
            I have to say, I do admire your optimism, Steve.
            Not at all John, just want to know now if a name will finally be given.

Steve

Comment

Steve
              Up thread he told Pat it wouldn't be a suspect book.

But then he also previously said he wasn't going to write a book.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Steve
                He can't ever afford to name his suspect, Steve, because that would expose the weakness of his theory.

Comment

I guess if he does write a book, which I really doubt will ever happen, we will have a name and be able to check on his famed academic qualifications probably yet another reason I doubt we will ever see this book
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                    Up thread he told Pat it wouldn't be a suspect book.

But then he also previously said he wasn't going to write a book.
                    Indeed, but i was under the impression from shall we say "private information" (shades of the memorandum) that a name would be provided, having read the reply to Pat, i was asking for clarification from Pierre.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                      I guess if he does write a book, which I really doubt will ever happen, we will have a name and be able to check on his famed academic qualifications probably yet another reason I doubt we will ever see this book
                      assuming he does write a book, why do we assume he would do it under his full name? he may just use a pen name--- Pierre.

Steve

Comment

Why is Coles less likely than Stride, considering they suffered similar neck injuries? And we definitively know Coles' perpetrator was interrupted, unlike Stride's.
                        Those who think Coles is more likely than Stride I believe do so when they have evidence for Coles being likely.

I have no sources for Coles so I therefore exclude Coles.

In the case of Stride I have never said that there was an interruption.

Pierre

Comment

Pierre

Steve
                          Yes, and more.

Pierre

Comment

Those who think Coles is more likely than Stride I believe do so when they have evidence for Coles being likely.

I have no sources for Coles so I therefore exclude Coles.

In the case of Stride I have never said that there was an interruption.

Pierre
                            In the case of no interruption, she definitely wasn't a Ripper victim.

Comment

Yes, and more.

Pierre
                              Many thanks the comment about not a suspect book was the reason I asked, i suspect that is more to do with terminology than anything else.

Comment

In the case of no interruption, she definitely wasn't a Ripper victim.
                                John,

while I agree if there was no interruption, it seems hard to count her in; lets wait and see what evidence is presented, at that stage we can analysis what is actually presented and see if it stands up to scrutiny, rather than trying to analysis individual comments.

And if the book never appears, we need not be concerned. such as the Van Goth one.

steve

Comment

Working...
                                X